Allwinner A13 7' Android MID Stuck on Boot Logo

kervinhehe123

Apr 29, 2013
Hello there. I am new to this site.
My Allwinner A13 7" 4.04 tablet is stuck on Android Boot logo (the flashing one).
I have tried many tricks like Flashing with livesuit, Wipe ROM, DooMLord Root, and many others and my tablet looks still the same.
Can anyone help me here?
One more when i boot into recovery (Volume+ plus Power buuton) and the Ugly android is shown up (please refer to the picture i cant describe it
android-smile.png
)
Is there any room for improvement? I just want to fix my tablet. I dont care if it will wipe my data, clean the whole system. I JUST WANT TO FIX MY TABLET.

Thank you!! Hoping for your help. Sorry I am a noob. Im new here so please indicate the step by step. Sorry for my dumbness. I JUST WANT TO FIX IT.

THANKS!!

Regards,
Kerv

zynid3as

Jul 27, 2013
Hello,
I had the same problem, this is caused because the tablet stab in the process of renovation and had a failure. Quiet. Has a solution. With the tablet off, hold down the volume down button, volume up and power at the same time. After a few seconds, the menu Android system recovery. Then choose the option "wipe data / factory reset." Option selected with the switch. Then, the option "YES - delete all user data" and then "Reboot system now". Fixed. I hope I have helped.
Here is a link with the steps:

Restablecimiento del estado de fábrica de su tablet HP (Android 4.1/Jelly Bean) | Soporte HP®

;);););););)

Hello there. I am new to this site.
My Allwinner A13 7" 4.04 tablet is stuck on Android Boot logo (the flashing one).
I have tried many tricks like Flashing with livesuit, Wipe ROM, DooMLord Root, and many others and my tablet looks still the same.
Can anyone help me here?
One more when i boot into recovery (Volume+ plus Power buuton) and the Ugly android is shown up (please refer to the picture i cant describe it
android-smile.png
)
Is there any room for improvement? I just want to fix my tablet. I dont care if it will wipe my data, clean the whole system. I JUST WANT TO FIX MY TABLET.

Thank you!! Hoping for your help. Sorry I am a noob. Im new here so please indicate the step by step. Sorry for my dumbness. I JUST WANT TO FIX IT.

THANKS!!

Regards,
Kerv