Amazon App Store Issue

Polo3

Dec 19, 2012
I recently purchased model 7036 and downloaded the Amazon Apps Store app and proceeded to download games from the app store, however everytime I log off and then turn my device back on and go to apps store I get a blank screen that simply says "search" when I enter a app name in the search tab nothing happens and I have to uninstall and then reinstall all over again to download apps.. Anyone know how to correct this issue?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

I know this sounds obvious but make certain you have a good WiFi connection. You may also want to try going to settings - apps - all and find appstore. Tap it ad tell it to clear data and/or cache, force stop it and restart your tablet. If all else fails uninstall the Appstore and reinstall.

Polo3

Dec 19, 2012
Welcome to the forum

I know this sounds obvious but make certain you have a good WiFi connection. You may also want to try going to settings - apps - all and find appstore. Tap it ad tell it to clear data and/or cache, force stop it and restart your tablet. If all else fails uninstall the Appstore and reinstall.

Thanks for the reply, connection was excellent however I did find out by reading some reviews on amazon that this is a common problem so I'm not going to worry about it. I'll just go to amazon directly and download apps.

Thanks again..