Analality

Aldroid

Oct 8, 2011
I dont even know if its a word, but I may be experiencing it.
When I ordered my "Spad" , I wasnt to sure about the whole tablet ownership deal, and I like to take care of my gadgets, so I justified to myself an additional 26$ for a
"body wrap" sticker/protection kit with pieces to cover the sides, back, and screen because I read that somebody gouged the screen somehow somewhere.
Put the stuff on, looks great, (black carbon-fiber look) hides the weird silver stripe across the back of the device, BUT........
No opening for the IR on the fat side.
Tried changing channels , nothing, volume, nothing, with some of the other issues Ive had with tethering I thought it was a device problem at first.

So in removing the blockage, it stretched the piece so its wasted. Bummer.
I am in contact with the company that made it and they are usually very good about handling this stuff so we shall see.
Remote works fine.
Anybody start downloading their free 100 songs from Sony music pass?
Does sony have enough different web portals?

Monsterman

Oct 6, 2011
Who was the manf of the cover?? I am looking for something to protect my Sony S Tablet as well and just cant see spending the cash on the Sony Tablet Leather Case from Sony.. I know I have bought Zagg Covers for my cell phones and those things can be a real pita to install correctly. I always run to a buddy who knows how to install car window tint he always seems to get it just right!!

Didnt even know about the music pass.....access?
As for the Music Downloads..
I think the Sony Free Music Access was a special promotion for certain on line and actual stores.. I bought my Sony S Tablet from PC Richards here in NY and I didnt get any notice or anything about free music downloads..

Aldroid

Oct 8, 2011
Who was the manf of the cover?? I am looking for something to protect my Sony S Tablet as well and just cant see spending the cash on the Sony Tablet Leather Case from Sony.. I know I have bought Zagg Covers for my cell phones and those things can be a real pita to install correctly. I always run to a buddy who knows how to install car window tint he always seems to get it just right!!

As for the Music Downloads..
I think the Sony Free Music Access was a special promotion for certain on line and actual stores.. I bought my Sony S Tablet from PC Richards here in NY and I didnt get any notice or anything about free music downloads..

I bought the ten dollar neoprene case from Amazon because I heard the sony case wasnt worth the money on a review of it somewhere. The wrap kit came from "Skinomi".
They have already responded to my email about the IR transmitter hole on the fat side, and are sending me the new kit, free.
I have used their products before, and they are pretty easy to install if you watch the installation videos. If you got a bud that does window tint ....
The music was part of the deal from HSN evidently. So was flex-pay;)
Yes, there is a shortage of everything for the S, but I am liking my new tablet, activated my hotspot on the phone, since I cant seem to find a tethering app that will work with the Photon, which is going bye bye because its posessed. Being replaced by an HTC evo 3d and Ill try again.

Monsterman

Oct 6, 2011
I bought the ten dollar neoprene case from Amazon because I heard the sony case wasnt worth the money on a review of it somewhere. The wrap kit came from "Skinomi".
They have already responded to my email about the IR transmitter hole on the fat side, and are sending me the new kit, free.
I have used their products before, and they are pretty easy to install if you watch the installation videos. If you got a bud that does window tint ....
The music was part of the deal from HSN evidently. So was flex-pay;)
Yes, there is a shortage of everything for the S, but I am liking my new tablet, activated my hotspot on the phone, since I cant seem to find a tethering app that will work with the Photon, which is going bye bye because its posessed. Being replaced by an HTC evo 3d and Ill try again.

Good stuff, I am going to see if I can find that kit on Amazon and give it a try, after a lot of through I decidded I am not going to pay for the Sony "branded" case its over priced IMO..
I assumed that the music thing was some sort of promotional deal you got but thats cool! I guess I should have waited a little longer and I do could of bought mine at HSN and did the value pays!! Nice :D