Android 2.1 HDMI 7" PC Tablet TouchScreen Phecda P7/X5A

535boy

Mar 22, 2011
Hello boyz and girls.Am new on the forum .

I have a habit of collecting gadgets and usually i cant afford most of them ,well i found this on ebay :

Android 2.1 HDMI 7" PC Tablet TouchScreen Phecda P7/X5A on eBay (end time 15-Apr-11 13:13:23 BST)

and i would like to buy it but as usually i have a few questions in mind.

-Will kindle app work on this [i have been told it wouldn't as it hasn't got a camera]
- to connect to internet do i need the wifi password or i just log on to anyone.
- can i use my network sim in this tablet.

cheers
x

tech4pk

Nov 26, 2010
Kindle app works on this.
regarding wifi connection, its all how you setup your wifi router. if you have setup secure, then it asks for the passwd
no, this thing does not has a sim slot. you can explore to see if you can use usb 3g dongle.

cndigit

Jan 16, 2011
-Will kindle app work on this [i have been told it wouldn't as it hasn't got a camera]
- to connect to internet do i need the wifi password or i just log on to anyone.
- can i use my network sim in this tablet.

-- You can install all Android apps on this device. Also, it has provides the android market
-- Contact to WIFI, you must have the wifi connection. Also, if the WIFI has password. you have to setup the password before you can use the WIFI connection.
-- There is no SIM card slot on this device. You can not use your SIM card. no matter 2G or 3G SIM card. You can get the 3G Adapter to plug-in the USB port and Contact to 3G network if you want to use a SIM card.