Android 4.0.4 1.8ghz Dual Core

RockVin

May 25, 2012
Wholesale - Presell 9.7quot; IPS Android 4.0.4 Rockchip RK3066 Dual Core 1.8Ghz HDMI Bluetooth 1GB 16GB Tablet PC, Free shipping, $263.34-280.06/Piece, 1 piece/Lot | **********

I am ending up with this Tablet (link above) as a replacement for a Tablet I bought that was shipped to me and had a motherboard problem right off the assembly line. I paid $212.14 am I going to have trouble or will this new Tablet that is just being released for sale be a good replacement for the one that sucked? I mean I am not paying any more money for this replacement the company is sending this to me at no extra cost to myself as they should!!!

Overall thoughts about this new Tablet:confused:
Good bad or ugly how would you rate this Tablet:):(
Anyone ever use a rockchip product and is it reliable, how might the ​Rockchip RK3066 stand up when compared to the NVIDIA Tegra 3:cool::mad:

This is the Tablet that is being replaced with the one above.
Wholesale - Ampe A10 Tablet PC 10.1quot; HD IPS Screen Android 4.0.3 1GB 16GB Dual Camera 2160P HDMI Bluetooth, Free shipping, $194.58-212.14/Piece, 1 piece/Lot | **********

Thank You,

Vinny T.

RockVin

May 25, 2012
This can't be happening how can this thread leave all viewers speechless? I honor many of those who visit this forum as some of the best Android minds out there! Let's go people its Data and Stitistical Analysis time, even if you don't know analyze this Tablet I know some of you have something to say?:rolleyes:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
So, if you're looking for a response, I wouldn't go there, not with a 10' pole. The description is fishy.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Hard to respond don't know anything about that tablet. My guess is the real tablet is much different than the ad advertising the tablet. My guess 1.2 ghz is the highest that tablet can get if it can achieve that. As for myself I will pass. If you do buy it push it as close to 1.8 ghz as you can get, let us know at ghz does it crash.

rob01792

May 19, 2012
have a look at the cube u30gt it has some good reviews on it and it has the same chip as the 1 u have order androidinabox done a good review in his section