Android mid tablet 2.1/2.2 No signal but full Wifi signal HELP

Dec 3, 2011
Hi,

I wonder if someone can assist me. I just got this 7inch tablet for a present i went through the set up but it kept freezing and i was unable to proceed further so i had to do a factory reset.

Unfortunatly when i went through set up again after this it is stating No signal then when i try to log on with my google email address it says sorry unable to connect to network please contact customer care. (Who is customer care and where is there number?)

The wifi connection is fine and connected so i goto networks under settings and it state no network found so i goto manaually pick a network and it says sorry network operator does not give this sim card permission.

Where is the sim card? I am very confused and the wee manual i have does not provide me with any additional information and help on this matter.

Thanks

Tablet12

Sep 24, 2012
Hi,

I wonder if someone can assist me. I just got this 7inch tablet for a present i went through the set up but it kept freezing and i was unable to proceed further so i had to do a factory reset.

Unfortunatly when i went through set up again after this it is stating No signal then when i try to log on with my google email address it says sorry unable to connect to network please contact customer care. (Who is customer care and where is there number?)

The wifi connection is fine and connected so i goto networks under settings and it state no network found so i goto manaually pick a network and it says sorry network operator does not give this sim card permission.

Where is the sim card? I am very confused and the wee manual i have does not provide me with any additional information and help on this matter.

Thanks

Have you tried turning it off for a while and then back on and then wifi settings and reconnect to your wifi network you might find you have to do this every so often.

Also if you have problems with android market go to apps and find android market and clear cache turn off for a while then back on android market should be working again within 20 mins.

Im trying to find out why mine won't play YouTube videos or most videos in fact :(

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi,

Thanks

Welcome to the forum

I may be a little confused as well. It sounds as if you're saying there is a SIM card in the tablet, which means you are trying to get connected over a cellular network. If that's the case you need a provider, like a cell phone company, and a plan, and the SIM needs activation. That may be the vendor it's talking about.