Android System Recovery on MID 7032 Anyone?

Javivi123456

Jan 18, 2013
I have a similar problem with my MID7032 ... to turn the device on stays still in "android" because I made a mistake with the framework-res.apk file .... anyone know how to restore the original 4.0.4 system???
Thank you all! ;)

Playbackasa

Mar 11, 2013
Well there are no original firmware for coby mid7032, i already sent cobyusa an email requesting for its firmware but there are no reply....

But i read therea are one firmware compatible except camera is not working and sometime it freezes, i am also trying to reflash my device w/ the firmware.. i will be posting her again if the firmware works.

zcbtik

May 7, 2013
Hi Guys, I wish that some one could upload a clean mid7032 ROM, I just messed mine :( I cannot install anymore due to internal memory problem with 0.00 bytes already,

I am almost tired of making this

Factory Reset the device
Hard Reset the device
Restart over and over
Wipe all data and cache

the present thing that I can do to this tab is making this as a paper weight :(

this mess start when I start to install busybox, I already done on busybox clean up, removing xbin, and now my root is not working anymore

I wish some one can help, I guess ROM could be the answer ....this is my gift to my daughter but I mess ....i wish... please help

anyway just want to ask is there any other rom I can use like mid7048 that is compatible to this model?

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Unfortunately, there are no 7032 ROMs out there from our members. Using another ROM won't work as the hardware is totally different between not only models, but devices in a model.

Exchanging your tablet is pretty much the only option for you.

zcbtik

May 7, 2013
@traveller - thanks man, I will buy another one for my daughter just to replace this messing tab, but what will happen to this tab if will not work? I wish I could revive this, I wish someone can help or someone can upload a dump or someone can load a clean rom, I already search on Google and found nothing successful to resolve this 0.00 internal storage problem