Android Tablets Under $100

MrBooleen

Apr 4, 2012
anyone knows a good site to buy an android tablet for about $60-75? I mean like OS 2.2, REAL APP MARKET, Two-points touch, g-sensor, 720p video support, games, webcam, and chat programs: skype? AND FROM THE USA AND NOT FROM A INTERNATIONAL COUNTRY. I bought an mp3 player from china, and it took a month to ship, and it was broken!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Check ebay and craigslist to see what you can find in that price range. You can probably get a tablet originally from the $150 range if you get it used.

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
anyone knows a good site to buy an android tablet for about $60-75? I mean like OS 2.2, REAL APP MARKET, Two-points touch, g-sensor, 720p video support, games, webcam, and chat programs: skype? AND FROM THE USA AND NOT FROM A INTERNATIONAL COUNTRY. I bought an mp3 player from china, and it took a month to ship, and it was broken!

Ainol Novo 7 Paladin is only $89.99 with FREE shipping and its OS is Android 4.0.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
What you get from chinese sellers is a better tablet and probably a lot cheaper than us. 75dollars won't buy you anything worth havong that's for sure. Avoid wm8650 as this won't be good enough for what you want. You can look stateside for a novo 7 device like the paladin or basic, these will do the job much better but you may need to upgrade them. As I see it, at that pricerange anything you buy will need something doing to it. The supporting vendors on this site are pretty good, give online support inc links to new upgrades and tech help, they seem honest, helpful and genuine about what they offer& WILL accept returns if necessary. I recommend you check them out first before writing them off.!

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet