Another Help Me Choose the Right Tablet Thread

tabloid

Nov 5, 2012
Hello everyone,
my searching started by looking at portable DVD players then I decided for a tablet lol.
So you can guess I'll mainly watch movies but since I'll get a tablet then I wanna surf internet, play games, use office applications etc. etc.
Of course I'm looking for trust-able product, I don't like to do troubleshooting because a vendor or merchant told specifics that aren't fully working or not working at all.

My badged is around $200.
Screen size 10" or closed to it.
Bluetooth and wi-fi, I think almost all tablets now have it.
Skype, it must work perfectly out of the box!
Good battery life.
Good built quality and smooth operational functions.

I already have done a search on the forums and got even more confused because there are too many available options, my research ended with the following models without any order:

I read favorable impressions regarding the Pipo M1 but it only has 1 speaker, I've NO idea how it's while playing movies!
I'm open to any other suggestion by members who already have experience with tablets.
Thanks in advance.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello everyone,
my searching started by looking at portable DVD players then I decided for a tablet lol.
So you can guess I'll mainly watch movies but since I'll get a tablet then I wanna surf internet, play games, use office applications etc. etc.
Of course I'm looking for trust-able product, I don't like to do troubleshooting because a vendor or merchant told specifics that aren't fully working or not working at all.

My badged is around $200.
Screen size 10" or closed to it.
Bluetooth and wi-fi, I think almost all tablets now have it.
Skype, it must work perfectly out of the box!
Good battery life.
Good built quality and smooth operational functions.

I already have done a search on the forums and got even more confused because there are too many available options, my research ended with the following models without any order:

I read favorable impressions regarding the Pipo M1 but it only has 1 speaker, I've NO idea how it's while playing movies!
I'm open to any other suggestion by members who already have experience with tablets.
Thanks in advance.

Hi tabloid, all of them are good choices. although the Pipo M1 only with 1 speaker, the sound quality is already good enough for movies. Or you can take a look at the Pipo Movie-M3 with dual speaker.

tabloid

Nov 5, 2012
Hi tabloid, all of them are good choices. although the Pipo M1 only with 1 speaker, the sound quality is already good enough for movies. Or you can take a look at the Pipo Movie-M3 with dual speaker.
Thanks for suggestion, I also am looking at the McPad N101, it's very similar to Pico M3 but it has 32GB memory which is a big bonus.

eli.xir

Nov 8, 2012
Go with Ainol fire or flame. I have
Tested both of these

Sent from Galaxy Note II using Tapa talk 2

tabloid

Nov 5, 2012
I think manufacturers still design tablets look like the ancient (in my opinion) book readers.
These toys now have became a cheap and convenient alternative to portable computers, the tablets now have great multimedia tools live audio and video players so why don't more and more manufacturers design tablets with "front" speakers??

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
I've owned an UpgradedZenithink C91 since March. It has been a good choice, and I love it. Build quality is very good, and support and service have both been super. Zenithink recently ceased production on this tablet, but has recently released three new tablets. The word on the street is that of these three the C93, or C97 using Christian Troy's cyanogen 10 Jelly bean firmware upgrade are among the best dual core tablets on the market today at any price. They have all the features you've asked for and much more, with the exception of bluetooth. I don't know about you, but I think that I could live without bluetooth. Oh, and by the way, either one of these are available from Stateside retailers for about $175.

Last edited: