Anyone have experience buying from SpeMall?

chmcke01

Nov 2, 2011
Anyone else? It would be great to get specifics on which tablet you got and its good points and flaws, etc.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Anyone else? It would be great to get specifics on which tablet you got and its good points and flaws, etc.
Hi chmcke01,
Actually, you can rest assured to place your order in our site, here's another customer's feedback on this forum who send me a PM about his 7" tablet PC, you can have a look(in picture).
$xx.png
The 8" tablet you mentioned above have a 1GB RAM, and the price is very reasonable, if you like it, then buy it,:) we'll test every tablet for several times before the shipping. So, don't worry about the quality... welcome!

redneckdvier

Dec 11, 2011
I attempted to purchase tablets from them. I paid through PayPal, and then I received a message that there was something wrong on PayPals site and to submit a claim for a refund from them and to submit the money to a different PayPal account. They emailed me saying that they refunded my money, but I haven't received it. I'm down almost $700, and I have no tablets. They are screaming out SCAM to me. I would NOT buy from them.

cloudynoctis

Dec 12, 2011
I attempted to purchase tablets from them. I paid through PayPal, and then I received a message that there was something wrong on PayPals site and to submit a claim for a refund from them and to submit the money to a different PayPal account. They emailed me saying that they refunded my money, but I haven't received it. I'm down almost $700, and I have no tablets. They are screaming out SCAM to me. I would NOT buy from them.

Let me remind you that it can take over a week to receive a refund from paypal. I have chatted with their customer support. They are a new company (about a year old) that has been trying to make their company better by customer feedback. Yes, they are not perfect, but they actually care about their customers. They were asking me if USPS, UPS, DHL, and ect. still deliver on Christmas eve because they are worried that it won't get there before christmas and that many families will be disappointed. Also, they were asking me which form of payment was the best and which one they should remove because it was unsafe. (Such as credit card payment because they do not have an address verification system.) AGAIN, they are still trying to work out problems from payment and their site.

Now for the question about the quality. I just ordered an Ainol Novo 7 Advanced from them and now I am waiting to receive it. I will tell you once I do.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi redneckdvier, sorry for the inconvenience we taken to you. The money will refund to you in 8 days. And we're not Scam! Scams will not email forwardly to notice you that you should ask a refund. Again, we're sorry to bring you so much troublesome, thanks for your patient!

Last edited:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Let me remind you that it can take over a week to receive a refund from paypal. I have chatted with their customer support. They are a new company (about a year old) that has been trying to make their company better by customer feedback. Yes, they are not perfect, but they actually care about their customers. They were asking me if USPS, UPS, DHL, and ect. still deliver on Christmas eve because they are worried that it won't get there before christmas and that many families will be disappointed. Also, they were asking me which form of payment was the best and which one they should remove because it was unsafe. (Such as credit card payment because they do not have an address verification system.) AGAIN, they are still trying to work out problems from payment and their site.

Now for the question about the quality. I just ordered an Ainol Novo 7 Advanced from them and now I am waiting to receive it. I will tell you once I do.

Dear cloudynoctis,

Thanks a lot for your reliance and support! :) we'll do it better in the future. Thank you!

Best Regards!

Last edited:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011

Hi, redneckdvier.

We have checked, Paypal already refunded the money to your account. Pls take your time to check it out! And if you have received your money, Pls let us know here on the forum! Thanks very much!

Best Regards!

Last edited: