Any one have one of these?

SCHMEDLEYB

Jan 7, 2012
Let me rephrase that...does anyone know what this might be?

J10 Flytouch VI Google Android 2.3 10.1 inch

Infotmic IMAPx220 1GHz
RAM: 512M
Flash Memory: 4GB

$back.jpg$up down.jpg

I bought this based on the listed features and the price.
-Then I REALLY looked at the photos and the tech specs.(I know I did it wrong.)

I have one on the way and want to find out all I can about it.
It appears to be a newer variant of a Flytouch but I'm not sure who it is made by.
Any help here would be appreciated.

EDIT-

So as it turns out this tab is not as described from the reseller(imagine that).
It has IMAPX200 (variant) processer- has gps
2.2 os (custom build) not 2.3
no HDMI (listed in specs on reseller site)
various other discrepancies
No real market - not recognized by Google android market

I have managed to root this tab using Z4ROOT (screwed up the tab the first time, left with no home screen or anything that worked)

Fixed this by successfully flashing rom to 2 different roms found @ slate droid forum(see my other posts)

Running an IBEX rom now with success but wifi not working.
I'm thinking that this tab is one of those made using a USB wifi adapter installed inside (can't confirm as i have not cracked it open yet)

I am searching vigorously to find a rom that will let the wifi work again but can't quite figure it out.

Last edited:

SCHMEDLEYB

Jan 7, 2012
Okay. So I have this tablet now and I'm trying to get to know it. Kind of hard with no manual. When I get some time I'll post a detail with better pics.

Sent from my mercury using Android Tablet Forum

james1bow

Apr 3, 2012
yeah same one i got lol. havnt managed to root it yet ill try the link u posted for it. and yet the wifi is via inside usb. dl usb host from market if its the usb driver or like a driver i have the tab and can try to get the files u need off of mine. message me and let me know if there is anyway i can help

SCHMEDLEYB

Jan 7, 2012
Thanks for getting back. I was beginning to wonder if anyone used this forum. I did have success rooting and flashing this tablet with the link I posted but with some drawbacks. I lost WIFI for a while but got it back using a tiny usb adapter. It actually works better than what was in it.
I also lost the front facing camera capability.
I've been looking for the original firmware but can't find it anywhere.
If you happen to be able to back it up before you flash(I wasn't smart enough to do that) i would really appreciate getting a copy somehow.
See my other posts here to learn what flashes worked.
I have all the different working firmwares on pc too so if you want i can hook you up with those. (there are only about 4 that worked.)
I'm running the Ibex version from last November on there now and it seems the fastest.

emacho

Sep 24, 2011
most system info apps will report all x200, x210 and x220 cpus as the x200 as it is reporting the family of the processor in this case. Very common for infortmi tablets. You most likely have an x220.