Anyone know anything about this Ainol Novo7 AdvancedII ?

Frostik

Feb 14, 2012
I've been looking at cheap tablets for my kid, and I've come across this. I've googled it and searched forums and youtube, but I'm finding just about zero info. It looks to me like what I'm looking for, but not being able to find any info about it makes me wonder.

http://www.tabletdirectsale.com/ainol-novo7-advancedii-7-android-40-tablet-pc-lcd-capacitive-touch-screen-3g-gsensor-2160p-hdmi-camera-p-829.html

no reviews. Nothing on the net about it. No forum posts on any of the several android forums I know of. But, it's got a capacitive screen at $146.99 shipped, says it has official market and flash, android 4.0 os, and looks like it will do the things I want it for...I think.

If anyone knows anything about it, I'd appreciate any info.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

geefull

Jan 21, 2012
I think the novo 7 advanced II has only just come out after the advanced was discontinued so perhaps it's a bit early for there to be many reviews.

Reviews of the Paladin, Elf and Aurora (Ainols other 7 inch tablets) are much easier to find.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I've been looking at cheap tablets for my kid, and I've come across this. I've googled it and searched forums and youtube, but I'm finding just about zero info. It looks to me like what I'm looking for, but not being able to find any info about it makes me wonder.

http://www.tabletdirectsale.com/ainol-novo7-advancedii-7-android-40-tablet-pc-lcd-capacitive-touch-screen-3g-gsensor-2160p-hdmi-camera-p-829.html

no reviews. Nothing on the net about it. No forum posts on any of the several android forums I know of. But, it's got a capacitive screen at $146.99 shipped, says it has official market and flash, android 4.0 os, and looks like it will do the things I want it for...I think.

If anyone knows anything about it, I'd appreciate any info.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Hi Frostik, the Ainol Novo 7 Elf also can be a good choice, and you can find a lot of reviews about it.

zootwoy

Feb 22, 2012
Ainol Novo7 Aurora is configured a 7 inch screen with 1024*600 frequency. It is installed with Android 4.0 operating system, Allwinner A10 chip with strong Mali400 GPU. Novo7 Aurora has an IPS capacitive touch screen which is much sensitive and responsible. What's more, it supports a 2.0Mp camera, wifi, 3G and 2160P full HD decoding that insure consumers a nice experience with it.