AOKP_JB_4.2.2 by Sibul

jinp

Jul 10, 2014
it is up and running after wipe out, but the brightness is really low, unable to see.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Plug-in hdmi to tv and tablet... It works :)

Never got a chance to test hdmi, anyway your rom seemed great the short time I was able to use it, my tablet has finally died, I am sending it in for warranty repair/refund, well really just a refund as the tablet most likely can't be fixed, it's almost two years old and dropped at least 10 times, if not more. This last drop seemed to completely kill the tablet, my grandson is tough on tablets, but that's why we buy warranties, lol.

fusm

Jun 5, 2014
Hi Sibul,
I can do hdmi test for this rom. And now I found the OTG issue has not gone in your beta 6 rom, please see this screenshot. All my usb disks are showed as SHA-256 FINGERPRINT but cannot mount. Thanks!
$Screenshot_2014-07-14-22-33-59.png

Last edited:

sibul

Developer
Jun 3, 2014
Otg works with version max have got paragon ntfs. This tool mounting all usb disk :)

mrparo

Jul 20, 2014
Confirming that this works with MEDION Lifetab S9714. There is a slight bug however, the lowest possible brightness actually turns the screen off. Increasing the brightness just slightly above the lowest turns the screen back on. I do not know if this is just with my device or if this is something wrong with the ROM itself. Thank you for your work!

yufeng

Aug 10, 2014
I installed this rom yesterday,and the wlan works normally.but today,cannot open the
wlan.how can i solve this problem

sibul

Developer
Jun 3, 2014
You must clean data app system
Or
If you have any problems format all positions:
a8u5u4u9.jpg

yufeng

Aug 10, 2014
i cannot use mx player,because the decode for tegra 3 cannot be installed,do you have the same problem?

mrparo

Jul 20, 2014
Sebastian, are we going to be seeing the release of your Sony AOKP and Paranoid roms in the future? I would love to hear updates about those and if you have explored porting 4.3 or 4.4 to this tablet.

Thanks again for your work!