APAD w/ Android 2.1 Telechips TCC8902 (Pandawill G10, Wiipad Slim Plus, Haipad M701)

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
It looks awesome!!! =]

Sent from my DROID2 using Android Tablet Forum App

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
I can't open this thread because I get too excited for mine that is on the way

Tinkle

Dec 9, 2010
my m701-r was working fine on the market app, but has suddenly stopped downloading - hangs on starting download. Have tried uninstalling market updates, clearing cache and data for download mgr, google apps, google talk, checkin service, airplane mode etc but won't download. When I go the Google apps, there is no option to clear data. Only thing I haven't tried is factory reset, but i've read that sometimes that doesn't fix it either?

t166err

Dec 11, 2010
ha, i have mine but have to wait because the mrs says its from santy caluse lol... had a little play though (have to try it to make sure it works) and im 50/50 with this pad already... i love community support, ive read through all these pages and not had any of the troubles some people have, maybe because ive not done anything serious with mine yet) but a few things ive already found...

fring is sloooooooooooooooow ! whats going on here? anyone have any ideas?
mine says it has 4gb memory internal... now, i thought that would save me from haveing to use a memory card but i cant do anythign on my pad without a memory card inserted, goto system settings/memory and i see 4gb nand and it lets me mount it but it instantly goes back to being unmounted... : / its annoying but not killing me. market works fine for me, not tried hdmi, rotate sensor works fine, touch screen is fine also.
i got mine from ebay fairly cheap as a toy, something to mess with as a pad sounds great, a galaxy tab sounds expensive lol. i know the build quality isnt exactally apple but guess what, the price tag isnt apple either :) and im not going to be using it to stop my car rolling down the drive or propping up my roof beams... even cheap pads can be good pads if looked after.im going to donate to VeNoMouS, the work that team does is priceless, i couldnt even code 10 print "hello" 20 goto 10 without trouble :) respect VeNoMouS, excellent work mr.

CoolerKing

Nov 28, 2010
Hello,

I'm looking for a shop that sells a proper version of the M701:

- 4gb internal memory
- compatible with Team Telechips etc firmwares
- black or black/silver
- decent battery
- sd card not sticking out too much
- free shipping and low value (<$40) marking for customs
- version with or without HDMI / remote control.. doesn't really matter for me

Does anyone know if the G10 that pandawill is selling is from Haina also? (this one is: http://www.euogo.com/new-g10-haipad...ra_p384.html?zenid=onq5fgrlhi3qv8f1sopu0qbh23 )

Last edited:

bonfilio

Dec 27, 2010
See couple of posts above

Originally Posted by EQuivalent
Now my pad does not even turn on, "device probing" returns this:
[ERROR] CFwdnPort::FWDN_Command:Fwnd Command Failure! (0/32)
[ERROR] CFwdnPort::FWDN_Command:Fwnd Command Failure! (0/32)
[ERROR] CFwdnPort::Load_UBS:Cmd_Download_UBS Failure! (0/64)
[ERROR] CFwdnDownload::Load_UBS:Failure! (device=0)

"stick in a flash drive into another usb 2.0 port while the probing is taking place. pull it back out if you have to. problem solved."

I'm dealing with the same error.. I'm also not really sure what is meant by this either.. I've got plenty of USB drives that I've tried swapping but nothing's making a difference in regards to my Haipad showing up in FWDN.

Sumerian81

Dec 29, 2010
Please help! I tried to do a firmware upgrade earlier and afterwards my m701 won't boot at all. The power light stays on and I can't turn it off. Tried hitting the reset button but i got nothing. I took it apart and disconnected the battery to shut it down and when I hook the battery back up it does the same thing. Please, any ideas would be useful.

REYCIA

Dec 31, 2010
Ok call me stoopid but the website for the firmware haipad_M701.rar| is all in chinese - how can i convert it to english ? so i know what the heck i'm downloading? haha

Sumerian81

Dec 29, 2010
You can use google translate, and I found that most of the text is not links so the ones that are lead you to the file.

fednatasha

Jan 15, 2011
Hi there, I was wondering where you bought the charger for your haipad? I just recently bought a Haipad m701 and the charger broke so I'm looking for either a wallcharger or usb charger that actually charges ( as you know the usb cable that is sent with the haipad does not charge it)
Please reply to [email protected] if possible.
thanks a bunch in advance,
Natasha

davidjr621

Jan 16, 2011
i got one for christmas and i have to say, i absolutely love it! I rooted it with z4root and installed a ported version of cyanogen on it. Its a very nice device!

david38002

Aug 10, 2010
Hi there, I was wondering where you bought the charger for your haipad? I just recently bought a Haipad m701 and the charger broke so I'm looking for either a wallcharger or usb charger that actually charges ( as you know the usb cable that is sent with the haipad does not charge it)
Please reply to [email protected] if possible.
thanks a bunch in advance,
Natasha

I went to Jameco Electronics in California, US, they have a web site. I searched for a charger with the same specs as the one that came with my unit. The plug was not the same so I had that swaped out with the one on the original. They have hundreds so you have to look carefully at the specs.

Good Luck

angelad

Jan 29, 2011
How was this issue of default saving data to NAND instead of SD resolved?

I'd really like to know this to please, looked through loads of threads and can't see anything - sorry if its in front of my nose

Thanks Ang

harvey186

Oct 27, 2010
Hi together,

I have downloaded the haipad_M701.rar, but what now ? How can I install the update ??

Update: OK I have found the description in the rar, but I'm using Win7 64bit and I an't instll the VTC driver. Is there a 64bit version of it ?

Last edited:

wergabuntia

Feb 27, 2011
You can upgrade my tablet to a new version of android
$20110127192152.jpg$20110127192831.jpg
they would appreciate if you could help