Apps for business and productivity

briansilv

May 11, 2011
My company just rolled out new xooms to our field managers. What apps do you goes recommend for business and productivity? We are trying to keep our guys out of the office and more in the operations.

So far..besides email and the miicrosoft office app..all we have added is evernote. Are there any other good ones out there? What do you use in your businesses?

Also...is their a way to email a note directly from evernote on your tablet to a different email address?

Thanks for the input

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Android Tablet Forum

KiwiNessie

May 9, 2011
I use Biz Calendar to see my colleagues Google calendars. I like Ultimate To Do list which synchronizes with ToodleDo. I haven't played much with Thinking space but it looks great on my tablet.

terryjones

Jun 9, 2011
I am using Adobe reader, Astro File Manager, PayPal & World Card Mobile. I am very inspired with the World Card Mobile. I would recommed the app to people who feel difficult to carry their business cards in their wallet. This app makes it easy to save all of your business card's contacts within a short span of time.

beastman

May 8, 2011
Pdanet tablet used to tether my GTablet to my unrooted evo where wifi isn't available.

Sent from my GTablet using Android Tablet Forum

Rrok007

Nov 21, 2010
As far as mind mapping goes I can totally vouche for Thinking Space Pro. I found it when I was looking for aa alternative to Illum Soft's ListPro since they haven't ported it over to Android yet. I've used Thinking Space Pro for all kinds of ideas. The fact that it allows hyperlinking to other documents, including other mind maps is awesome. I've used it's ability to link to other minmaps created within TSP to organize my hobbies and event planning, and then have one master index file that links to them. I've even created a mindmap that I used as a bookmarks list instead of creating ones in the browser, just cause I could.

I will say that it's ability to link to files is dependent on you having an application that handles those kind of files. For instance, a gallery app for pictures, music player for sound files, pdf reader for pdf files, etc. But most devices have those by deault anyhow, so usually not a huge problem.

If there's anything I wish it could do that it does, it would be linking to the PIM/Messaging apps. It'd be great if I could hyperlink mind maps elements to a calendar events and contacts.