Your "Must Have" Android Tablet Apps!

mpw27

Aug 28, 2011
Guys. Seem to have hit a snag and hope you can help!

Im a user of 888poker and i undrstand that google will not allow them to put up a poker app. They do however have a very good online brower flash format that works when accessing remotely.

However, ive tried ffox, miren, and several others but the flash aspect is VERY buggy.

Any advice?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

jhmtaylor

Oct 1, 2011
I basically use my tablet 75% for business, and 25% for personal use, I do YouTube maybe once a month. I do find that it is good for Facebook, but I just use the browser for that.

So, I prefer Touchdown to K-9 purely for subjective personal reasons. I would also look at Evernote for note taking and management. The integration with the desktop version and phone version is fabulous. I like Smart Diagram Pro for diagramming, I use MaplePaint for drawing (both are important aspects of my job), and QuickOffice and GoogleDocs for Word, Excel and PPT tasks. I also like Feedly for my news reader, I used to use Pulse, but I have found the interface to Feedly to be better suited for the tablet.

My uses are much the same.
I tried Touchdown and did not like it. The functionality of the native calendar and email client I think are superior. Particularly being able to make hand drawn notes and add photos and have them link back to Evernote.
Maplepaint is very smooth, a pity it does not link to Evernote or Springpad.
Thanks for the heads up about Feedly, I agree it is much nicer than Pulse:cool: