Appslib Not working on the Coby MID7015-4G

ESalt1

Dec 26, 2010
:mad:
Just got a Coby MID7015-4G Tablet and just like others can't download apps using the Appslib preinstalled application. I keep getting the error message "Server error, please check your connections" as many others have expressed I have a very good wireless/internet connection.

I have two questions:

1. Can I install can I install android_market.apk app?

2. If so, where would I find the install instructions?

Thanks in advance for your help.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Just install the apps another way there are a lot of third party markets out there and theres a thread here titled how to side load apps if your market won't work

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Tablet Forum App

wppracing

Dec 26, 2010
I just talked to COBY about the issue. They said that the appslib server crashed on the 25th. They said that alot of people got them for xmas and went to the appslib it caused a glitch in the system. They are working on it now ...... but couldnt give me a fix date. they said to keep trying it and it might be a couple of days. There is nothing wrong with the tablet.

DCLocal

Nov 25, 2010
That's a bummer, kind of like getting a new toy as a kid but no batteries... On the positive side, at least you know it isn't the tablet itself. Hopefully you can get by side-loading apps until the appslib is back online.

id10t

Dec 27, 2010
Bummer indeed. Funny how Debian, Canocial (Ubuntu folks), etc. can set up mirrors that handle new releases fine...

RTaubman

Dec 27, 2010
I just talked to COBY about the issue. They said that the appslib server crashed on the 25th. They said that alot of people got them for xmas and went to the appslib it caused a glitch in the system. They are working on it now ...... but couldnt give me a fix date. they said to keep trying it and it might be a couple of days. There is nothing wrong with the tablet.

I sent them a message today but now I understand the problem, I won't bother them again.

jmonchi007

Dec 27, 2010
Thanks for the info! I have two kids at home with them and neither of them worked! Now I feel better!