Are Yarvik Tablets Any Good?

omminnoremac

Jun 5, 2012
I am planning on buying a new tablet, but I'm a bit stuck with which one to buy. Until yesterday I was going to get the Archos 80 G9 (I already have an Archos tablet, which gets the job done), but then I saw a Yarvik tablet being sold I can't remember where, so I went to the Yarvik website, and found two of their tablets which I liked the look of; the GoTab TAB264 and the GoTab TAB364 (I wanted Android ICS). I know nothing about Yarvik tablets, and I was wondering if anyone has one and knows if they're any good? They seem much cheaper than Archos. :confused:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Just my opinion but you would probably be better off sticking with something a little more mainstream. If you're satisfied with Archos then stick with it otherwise look at Acer, Samsung, Toshiba, ASUS or some other main-lime tablet.

JKility

Jun 29, 2012
I know it's a bit late, but I've got a yarvik now and had mine coming up to a week and appsolutly love it, If you read some of the reviews at eBuyer you'll see people saying along the lines of if you dont want to spend big money on a ipad, get a Yarvik GoTab, i was a bit precarious aswell before buying it because it's not a well-known brand, but honestly, i love this tablet, really really good