Asus eee pad

rich87

Aug 28, 2011
hello, i recently decided to get a tablet spent many hours debating against an ipad and the asus eee pad, i went for the asus. could start to regret it soon, as apart from my iphone i only have ever used windows OS, so i really need help, is there a book that can help me use android honeycomb?? all i seem to do is surf the web without getting stuck~ if anyone can help it would make me very happy.

many thanks

surfnmadness

Aug 9, 2011
What type off problem are you having rich87? I do not know of any books dedicated to Transformer or any other tablets. Android OS is based on Linux/Unix so maybe a book on it if you plan on coding. As for using apps, simply use the Market option and browse the 400,000+ apps for things you would like on your pad. A great start would be angry birds, nook, kindle and if you are comfortable with it, try side loading Netflix. You will see another topic here in the forums for how to do this.

Ironhide

Aug 8, 2011
No need to sideload Netflix. IF you get the newest OTA update it has support for Netflix built in.

Let me ask you this OP? Did you need a book to learn how to use your phone? Just poke around and see what happens. Unless you try rooting, you can't mess the thing up.