Asus EEEpad Transformer in action

teegunn

Nov 28, 2010
Looks nice. It would have been nice for them to show use while docked - i.e. how well the keyboard/mouse pad worked. A few more specs would be nice too. Like what kind of screen it is sporting. As buggy as the UI looked I am doubtful we will see this thing by the end of April though. Still, this is exactly the type of tab/laptop replacement I am looking for. Thanks for posting the links!

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
... it sure would be nice to see this selling at $399 right out of the box....

BTW teegunn great job on that Google spreadsheet... very very good :)

teegunn

Nov 28, 2010
Thanks Fever. And yeah, $399 would be awesome, but I can't see it. I'm thinking $599 with the keyboard dock. I'd pay that I believe.

jruga91

Oct 30, 2011
i bought my keyboard docking station for my tablet yesterday and am already loving it the keys feel awesome the mouse pad is a little sensetive but it is really nice to have for taking notes or whatever you need it for. i bought mine from best buy for 149.99 i was and could have bought it from amazon for 100 used but i wanted to buy it new just in case something could be wrong with it, but right when i opened it i noticed that it is very durable if you do get one you'll notice it feels really strong like your gonna need a tank to run over it to break it. I hope this review helped