Asus MeMo FHD10 ME302C USB otg ?

binarynut

Mar 24, 2014
Asus told me that the ME302C was not OTG compatible , You know how much truth you get from them.

Does anyone know about USB drivers for this laptop ?

edap

Dec 12, 2012
If you don't trust ASUS Support, there are a number of apps available at the Play Store to determine whether or not your tablet is OTG compatible, unless you are rooted. It won't cost you anything, except your time, to give one a try. Good luck.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi binarynut, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. If you already have the ME302C, either of these free apps will tell you whether it's OTG compatible or not. If you don't have the tablet yet, hopefully someone who does will reply here soon.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.usbhostdiagnostics
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.usbotgchecker

BTW If you do have the ME302C, please go to your profile and fill in the Tablet / Device entry. That way folks will know which tablet you have without you having to tell them every time.

binarynut

Mar 24, 2014
If you don't trust ASUS Support, there are a number of apps available at the Play Store to determine whether or not your tablet is OTG compatible, unless you are rooted. It won't cost you anything, except your time, to give one a try. Good luck.

Thanks guys I will run those Apps and check back, THANKS

binarynut

Mar 24, 2014
Thanks guys I will run those Apps and check back, THANKS

I ran USB OTG Checker and under the check of;

Check Device OS on USB OTG

Your Device OS Support USB OTG! You can try to proceed to USB OTG Signal Test to check either your device has load with OTG Kernel or Driver

Check USB OTG Signal

System not Detect USB OTG Signal.

So I gather that the Kernel has the potential of connecting to the USB OTG but no Drivers are installed.

This website leads me to believe that a driver can be installed .

How to root ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 ME302C-A1-BL

joecap1946

Jul 19, 2012
FYI, I purchased an OTG from eBay......works fine. I have the same table.........

Just a follow up.....purchased...
USB Host OTG Adaptor Adapter Cable Cord For ASUS Memo Pad HD 10 ME302/C Tablet from eBay. Worked fine, was able to add mouse, keyboard and a thumb drive.