AT-HK97 Password

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum
If your tablet was connected to WiFi when you attempted to input your password, at some point it should ask for your Google user name and password. If that doesn't happen the only other option I know is a factory reset.

Jacko74

Apr 27, 2016
Welcome to the forum
If your tablet was connected to WiFi when you attempted to input your password, at some point it should ask for your Google user name and password. If that doesn't happen the only other option I know is a factory reset.
Apart from Android screen at start up only able to access P/W screen so unable to move on. Tried holding down the start button for 20 secs. Screen just goes blank after about 10 secs. Any ideas would be appreciated.

mauried

Sep 21, 2016
Im having the same problem and depending on when you bought the tablet there might be a fix.
Try this.
Turn the tablet off and disconnect the charger.
While holding in the backspace key connect the charger.
If you get a diagnostic screen then one of the options is a factory reset and you can use the power button to cycle thru the options.
If this doesnt work, then there is no fix.
The reason why when you bought the tablet is important is that the original tablets had no method of initiating a factory reset, but a
update was released which fixed the problem by using the above procedure.

Jacko74

Apr 27, 2016
Thanks Mauried. Tried your surgestion but unfortunately I can't get as far as the diagnostic screen, just the P/W screen and still no idea what that can be. Factory reset dosn't work either Leesor. Will wait a week or two and then looks like the garbage bin for HK97