Back to front touch screen on epad

abbiethomas

May 22, 2013
Hi.
I'm a newbie here and would appreciate any help
My wife bought an epad for our son for his bday. We know they arent the greatest but have not come across this fault.
Turned it on and basically.. To access any of the commands on the top tool Bar we have to press the bottom of the screen of the tablet opposite the icon to access it. Went to settings to factory reset but there is no option under the privacy to do this. Has she bought a copy maybe. Please help. Have a very upset birthday boy

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Abbie, congratulations on your new ZT-180 and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Zenithink Tablets forum for you, where more people with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

omarahum

Developer
Mar 4, 2013
Hi.
I'm a newbie here and would appreciate any help
My wife bought an epad for our son for his bday. We know they arent the greatest but have not come across this fault.
Turned it on and basically.. To access any of the commands on the top tool Bar we have to press the bottom of the screen of the tablet opposite the icon to access it. Went to settings to factory reset but there is no option under the privacy to do this. Has she bought a copy maybe. Please help. Have a very upset birthday boy
Which version epad do you have? Can you post what's reported in Settings/About device (make sure to try and scroll down for all the info)? Until you can sort this out, I recommend using a USB mouse.... Have you tried to calibrate the touchscreen?