Battery Charger for SYTAB10ST, 10 Inch Magnitab

Brian10

Jan 7, 2013
Hi, I've been having problems on my tablet that the battery appears not to charge and have discovered with a higher voltage input (7.5 - 9volts) the tablet goes. Can anyone tell me what battery voltage should be and what the output voltage of the charger should be? The one that came with it is 5V. Mine is the 10 inch Magnitab and I wondered if a charger for the 7 inch version has made it's way into the box at the factory.
Cheers
Brian

Brian10

Jan 7, 2013
I'm surprised with about 200 views and no replies! Oh well I've taken a punt and am using a 9 volt charger that seems to work.

Kevindezotell

Jun 8, 2013
I also had problems with the cheap charger that came with my tablet...finally found a generic charger from Radio shack that works...charger needs to be at least 5 volts- 2 amps...while higher voltage will work....problem is finding a charger that will output 2 amps.
Hi, I've been having problems on my tablet that the battery appears not to charge and have discovered with a higher voltage input (7.5 - 9volts) the tablet goes. Can anyone tell me what battery voltage should be and what the output voltage of the charger should be? The one that came with it is 5V. Mine is the 10 inch Magnitab and I wondered if a charger for the 7 inch version has made it's way into the box at the factory.
Cheers
Brian

Jul 31, 2013
There is a problem with this solution. The original charger shows 1.5A (1500mA) If you go higher on any electronics or reverse the polarity you can fry or damage the electronic more that you think. It will show signs of working, but you are slowly cooking the electronics inside and the tablet will slowly die. You can go lower, but never go higher