Bauhn 10.1 WL-101 GQC where to find spareparts/ screen

saqibimran

Jul 4, 2013
I have my screen smashed when sliped outta my hands. Tempo australia are the warenty and aftersales service provider told me to take it to local repairer. Problem is noone has this scren and even tempo dont stock this, They are hopeless. I bought is lastweek and its new useless to me unless some could suggest a solution...please HELP!!!!!

Robbo

Sep 8, 2012
Unfortunately, electronic devices purchased from Aldi should be considered disposable. It's a supermarket after all, my advice, never buy anything from them if you would be devastated to lose the money it cost.
It's all cheap Chinese junk after all.
Not a good answer, but it's the honest one. I almost didn't buy tablets from them at $249 each because of this. If they didn't have that great 60 day, no questions satisfaction policy, I doubt they would sell many electronics goods.

saqibimran

Jul 4, 2013
I learnt my lesson the hard way. Whatta shame distributor and aftersales service provider don't service their own product because they don't have parts.I'm bit hopeless in my serch but could you sugest where to find this screen????

Robbo

Sep 8, 2012
I'm sorry, but no, I have no idea where you could get a screen for it.
If you could work out what Chinese model it was cloned from, maybe it could be done, but would it be worth doing?

As I see it, when the batteries fail in our two tablets, they will be useless and go to the rubbish bin, if a screen was damaged, same thing.

I will not be purchasing another tablet of ANY brand. Next, a better and slightly larger smart phone instead.

Current one is a 3.7" screen, I'd like a 4.3" screen, but no larger. That elusive mix of portability, pocketability and usefulness is long gone, now we have a rash of phablets of 5" and larger. How do you put it in your pocket or not look like a tosser trying to make a call from them?

I saw a 6.1" screened phone today, lol, that's not a phone! And the Galaxy Note, well, you'd have to really like your really short term Android games.....