Beansoft thumb keyboard

mark57

Jun 29, 2011
Hey all,first post, and new toandroid, so this is bound to be a dumb question, but I've just installed the beansoft thumb keyboard (which works like a charm btw) but I get a message from my a500 tablet saying that the app may be able to capture passwords I
Type with it?? I think that's something that should come with a bitmore explanation??

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

otas32

Dec 16, 2011
I completely agree.

I purchased it, installed it, went to activate it, got the warning (worried like you about passwords and credit card info), uninstalled, got my refund... then thought about it again.
I mean, it's featured on the android market page in the first place, and lots of people that use it say they love it.
But no one can give a conclusive answer as to the danger that the developers of this cheap app, have access to such vital and private info.

There is no disclosure from them stating otherwise that I know off. Like when you install on Win OS.

Jun 29, 2011
Contact the developer. They'll explain it fully. In essence it just means you can use it for those purposes in lawyer speak

Support Our Troops!!
Sent from an Incredible phone via Tapatalk