Best Android tablets (July 2013 edition)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Summary: Don't want to get locked into Apple's ecosystem by buying an iPad or iPad mini? No problem! Here are my top 7 Android tablets for July 2013. And if you're looking for budget Android tablets, there are two here you might be interested in.

By Adrian Kingsley-Hughes for Hardware 2.0 |July 2, 2013 -- 14:15 GMT (07:15 PDT)

Previous | Next Image 1 of 8
0001-620x.jpg

Introduction

Tablets are everywhere, and while Apple's iPad – along with its little brother, the iPad mini – commands the most media attention, there's no shortage of excellent Android alternatives to choose from.

Here are my top 7 Android tablets for June 2013. I've also included a couple of budget Android tablets ideally suited to those who want to try out a tablet without spending too much.

All of the tablets features here are very capable, powerful workhorses, and are ideal not only for home users, but also for enterprise users or those looking for a BYOD tablet. Any one of these will give you an excellent Android experience, and, when combined with the right apps, will allow you to get a lot of work done when you're away from your desk.

Angus66

Oct 17, 2011
What tablet is supposed to be on the last page? The copy below the picture is the for the Nexus 10 tablet but the picture is a different device.... :confused::confused::confused:

edap

Dec 12, 2012
What tablet is supposed to be on the last page? The copy below the picture is the for the Nexus 10 tablet but the picture is a different device.... :confused::confused::confused:

It appears the writer, Kingsley-Hughes ran into a coordination problem. He left off the Ainol Novo 9 and put Nexus 10 in twice. It happens even in the best of circles, I guess.

Ed

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm glad you figured it out. I thought for a while one of my links were bad, but everything checked out.:confused: