Best Tablet For Drawing And Photo Edit

ehsan

Jan 30, 2013
hello
i want to buy a tablet for drawing and i have 3 option
Nexus 10 + Jot Pro Stylus
Note 10.1 + Wacom Digitizer
iPad 4th + Jot Touch Stylus
i see some apps ready for iOS that works great like: Procreate , SketchBook , Animation Desk, ArtRage , sketch club , PSToch and ..
but most of these apps can not find on android specially procreate and animation desk
and will never come on android(refer to developer forum and replied email)
is there any app like procreate and animation desk on android?
what is your opinion??

Last edited:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Your choices are really good, (maybe with the exception of including that fruity thing;)) on their own but the Note is the one that is actually desingned with the things you want to do in mind. If not the Note, adding the Jot to the tablet selection is a great second choice.

D

Dawnstar

hello
i want to buy a tablet for drawing and i have 3 option
Nexus 10 + Jot Pro Stylus
Note 10.1 + Wacom Digitizer
iPad 4th + Jot Touch Stylus
i see some apps ready for iOS that works great like: Procreate , SketchBook , Animation Desk, ArtRage , sketch club , PSToch and ..
but most of these apps can not find on android specially procreate and animation desk
and will never come on android(refer to developer forum and replied email)
is there any app like procreate and animation desk on android?
what is your opinion??

I wouldn't use a tablet for photo edits a laptop/PC is best for this, but for easy edits in JPEG only Apple or Samsung tabs for what i have seen

ehsan

Jan 30, 2013
thanks for reply
the screen resolution of nexus 10 and ipad is really cool But the Note S-pen is cool too !!
i find an app that named "TVPaint animation Pro" that wipe Animation Desk from the table ;)