big problem ematic eglide xl pro 2

fjgt1982

Oct 17, 2012
Hi all, I have a problem and I think this is serious bastantante model ematic tablet brand, an American brand.

Hos step link for you to know which model is exactly the tablet.

eGlide XL PRO 2 | Ematic

Well the problem is this.

These tablets comes standard without google play, the fact is that I had already got google install an application descargarme power play and etc ...

Well the problem came when I wanted to take the programs is standard, for that I downloaded an application called quarantine.

The fact is that with this application wanted to close games and other things I do not default servian carrying the tablet so that after the program could Morobo desintalarlo, well the thing is that I have not done any good, and seeing as I had put a lot of **** and had fondled too decidico these programs have a factory data reset make and this is where hell begins, and nothing else has started inciarse (after formatting and reset to factory settings) with the android icon lying with open chest and a red triangle error, At first I thought I had loaded the default root, but after a while started to normal, the real problem is that it starts well, but like always reset before the information storage, put me there 2 gigs of hard drive (which is what leads by default) but then puts me having 0 gigabyte internal hard drive and only 250 megs also installed (default are programs etc. ..) the problem is that I can set you all, do not let me install the app on a micro sd externe and when I try to install it tells me to free up memory, gone crazy and I no longer know what to do and is a product that you buy a month ago em United States so that the return is impossible.

Hos get the Android version that brings.

android 4.0.3

kernel 3.0.8 +

build number em4.0.1

Thanks and regards.

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
Hi all, I have a problem and I think this is serious bastantante model ematic tablet brand, an American brand.

Hos step link for you to know which model is exactly the tablet.

eGlide XL PRO 2 | Ematic

Well the problem is this.

These tablets comes standard without google play, the fact is that I had already got google install an application descargarme power play and etc ...

Well the problem came when I wanted to take the programs is standard, for that I downloaded an application called quarantine.

The fact is that with this application wanted to close games and other things I do not default servian carrying the tablet so that after the program could Morobo desintalarlo, well the thing is that I have not done any good, and seeing as I had put a lot of **** and had fondled too decidico these programs have a factory data reset make and this is where hell begins, and nothing else has started inciarse (after formatting and reset to factory settings) with the android icon lying with open chest and a red triangle error, At first I thought I had loaded the default root, but after a while started to normal, the real problem is that it starts well, but like always reset before the information storage, put me there 2 gigs of hard drive (which is what leads by default) but then puts me having 0 gigabyte internal hard drive and only 250 megs also installed (default are programs etc. ..) the problem is that I can set you all, do not let me install the app on a micro sd externe and when I try to install it tells me to free up memory, gone crazy and I no longer know what to do and is a product that you buy a month ago em United States so that the return is impossible.

Hos get the Android version that brings.

android 4.0.3

kernel 3.0.8 +

build number em4.0.1

Thanks and regards.

Sorry but Im having a very difficult time understanding the details here... (I realize you are in Spain but my spanish sux!)

You downloaded something that messed everything up and when you tried to FACTORY RESET it implied that it couldnt (the 'dead' android with the red triangle).

Please detail EXACTLY WHAT you did to attempt the reset?
Be aware that you SHOULD be able to get to a clockwork-recovery-type function that is supposed to be able to do it. I cannot determine if you got there...

HOLD DOWN the right VOL button (up?) and then press the PWR button for a few seconds, but no more than 4-5...
Release the PWR but KEEP THE VOL+ button down until you see 'something'. It should be a menu with little more than FACTORY RESET.

I MIGHT be able to help beyond this, but it will require knowing how much you understand me... and I can understand you! :D

EDIT: I see you have asked this question elsewhere in Spanish... Plese let me/us know if someone else answers as well. We may be able to combine them and come up with something that will help! :cool:

Last edited:

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
One thing I DO read from this... your INTERNAL STORAGE shows 0...
This is actually easy to fix.

AFTER the machine comes back up, go to SETTINGS and do the DATA RESET again. IT WILL REFORMAT the INTERNAL STORAGE part of the 'drive' and put in all the necessary folders to get back on track.
WITHOUT these folders installed properly, there IS NO ACCESS to the 'TF externe'... I believe a very STUPID way to configure things, but I did not do it... :rolleyes:

Hope this helps get you going again! :D

fjgt1982

Oct 17, 2012
my English is zero sorry.

I've tried and I do not get that option.

i was install the quarantine and manipulating files, also the zero root and after using these two programs to make gender reset this fault.

I think one solution is to update the system.

Do you know if there android 4.0.4 or 4.0.3 ice cream?

Thank you.

Sorry but Im having a very difficult time understanding the details here... (I realize you are in Spain but my spanish sux!)

You downloaded something that messed everything up and when you tried to FACTORY RESET it implied that it couldnt (the 'dead' android with the red triangle).

Please detail EXACTLY WHAT you did to attempt the reset?
Be aware that you SHOULD be able to get to a clockwork-recovery-type function that is supposed to be able to do it. I cannot determine if you got there...

HOLD DOWN the right VOL button (up?) and then press the PWR button for a few seconds, but no more than 4-5...
Release the PWR but KEEP THE VOL+ button down until you see 'something'. It should be a menu with little more than FACTORY RESET.

I MIGHT be able to help beyond this, but it will require knowing how much you understand me... and I can understand you! :D

EDIT: I see you have asked this question elsewhere in Spanish... Plese let me/us know if someone else answers as well. We may be able to combine them and come up with something that will help! :cool:

fjgt1982

Oct 17, 2012
I think there is the problem but when I do jumps back the dead android, I reset to force to get it working again.

I'm going crazy.

One thing I DO read from this... your INTERNAL STORAGE shows 0...
This is actually easy to fix.

AFTER the machine comes back up, go to SETTINGS and do the DATA RESET again. IT WILL REFORMAT the INTERNAL STORAGE part of the 'drive' and put in all the necessary folders to get back on track.
WITHOUT these folders installed properly, there IS NO ACCESS to the 'TF externe'... I believe a very STUPID way to configure things, but I did not do it... :rolleyes:

Hope this helps get you going again! :D

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
No...

DOWN AT THE BOTTOM, UNDER the storage breakdown (which you will not have) you will find
Erase SD Card...
Erases all data from the SD card, such as music and photos.

WHEN YOU CLICK on that, it will format the 2.2 Gb storage area properly.

There may only be LOST+FOUND showing, but the TF/USB will work and it will show the free space again.

fjgt1982

Oct 17, 2012
View attachment 8541

I can copy files play movies I can not install apk and that I keep my settings, I've done everything, factory reset and format sd no results. The only solution to it would be best to upgrade to 4.0.4
No...

DOWN AT THE BOTTOM, UNDER the storage breakdown (which you will not have) you will find
Erase SD Card...
Erases all data from the SD card, such as music and photos.

WHEN YOU CLICK on that, it will format the 2.2 Gb storage area properly.

There may only be LOST+FOUND showing, but the TF/USB will work and it will show the free space again.

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
I see... that 'quarantine' thing has affected your APP storage space.

Right now Im not sure how to proceed, but I CAN tell you that attempting an upgrade will NOT do any good... particularly since there isnt one yet.... that I know of.

If it makes you feel any better, I have developed a problem of my own and it may require tablet replacement. Will be starting a new thread on it soon..

If you still have that APP installed, Id try getting rid of it. Disable ANYTHING you dont need right now... that might help get in there to clean it up.

Good luck to both of us. :D

fjgt1982

Oct 17, 2012
I managed to install android commander quarantine with an external sd and it works on the tablet

the problem is that you should not do to fix it, any suggestions.

I see... that 'quarantine' thing has affected your APP storage space.

Right now Im not sure how to proceed, but I CAN tell you that attempting an upgrade will NOT do any good... particularly since there isnt one yet.... that I know of.

If it makes you feel any better, I have developed a problem of my own and it may require tablet replacement. Will be starting a new thread on it soon..

If you still have that APP installed, Id try getting rid of it. Disable ANYTHING you dont need right now... that might help get in there to clean it up.

Good luck to both of us. :D

sreekanth

Oct 27, 2014
Just got this ematic eglide xl pro andriod 3e tablet used from a family member.I went to turn it on and it is just a black screen with the word ANDROID in white and a blinking dash after it.Later on I down loaded http://www.ematic.us/TabletTools/EGLXL102B.zip and used it with a SD. I got a message that unable to mount from internal SD card. Now i am getting a flashing screen ANDROID in big 1 inch letters. nothing more.some one pls help me