Binatone Homesurf 7 - please can someone help - connection issues - sd card issues...

helcatamy1

Jul 7, 2012
Hi all - oh how I hope someone can help here! Been searching but cannot find any answers for this. Binatone Homesurf 7 tablet bought for my bf's son at Xmas (got all the kids one) he is majorly upset as the thing won't stay connected to the internet long enough to do anything. I thought it may need a bit more memory so popped a 8gb sd card in which defo is a working card but it says it is faulty. All he wants to be able to do is connect to an android marketplace and download a few games like angry birds! I have no idea how to sort this issue out, I don't particularly want to take it apart but if that is the only solution I will but I don't know how to do any of this. Can someone point me in the right direction in sorting this please? FYI our wifi is fine, we have a multitude of equipment finding it and staying connected all the time (ipad/iphone/xbox/laptop etc etc) just this binatone which won't connect for long. It says it is connected but when you go to the browser it says it isn't! It is driving me nuts and as we can't afford to get him a new one at the moment (it would mean all 4 tablets would have to be replaced in the name of 'fairness' amongst the kids) I have to find a solution!