Bluetooth Mouse on A700

bugga

Feb 12, 2014
G'day all,
I recently purchased a bluetooth mouse for use on my A700. It pairs OK and shows as a connected bluetooth device but I can't get a cursor to show on the tablet screen. I paired the same mouse with my LG Nexus 4 and everything works fine.
Has anyone on this forum managed to find a bluetooth mouse that connects and fully works on A700?

ericw33

Dec 30, 2011
G'day all,
I recently purchased a bluetooth mouse for use on my A700. It pairs OK and shows as a connected bluetooth device but I can't get a cursor to show on the tablet screen. I paired the same mouse with my LG Nexus 4 and everything works fine.
Has anyone on this forum managed to find a bluetooth mouse that connects and fully works on A700?

I just tried my Microsoft Sculpt BT mouse and it works fine ONCE it's paired. Took me a few attempts to get it to recongize it, afterwards, worked fine. I have two other BT mice - they also work 'ok' (for cheap mice - one was only 10 bucks).

One area I need to test still is the 'timeout'. The other 'no-name mice tend to sleep after a while and require a wake-up of sorts. I'll use my BT keyboards (I have a MS Sculpt and a K800 Logitech) and the MS Sculpt mouse tomorrow for a longer duration test.

I'm also going to back-up the Sandisk 64GB microSD as I have a Sandisk 128GB microSD I'll be adding (it's on sale at Amazon for $119). As I recall from last time the A700 uses NTFS - I've used 3TB and 4TB external drives on it before. Pretty nice as most of my other tablets use FAT32 only.

EW

Last edited: