Brand New Tablet, Won't Charge

josieR

Nov 19, 2016
Selected a tablet for my 30 year anniversary work gift despite warning from my brother to not do so as products are generally second rate. Anyway, Charged over night, 10+ hours and tablet not charging. The same charger is the type I use for my blue tooth headphones and it charged that, just not charging the actual tablet. I had actually tried the cord I use for my blue tooth head phones and briefly the charging battery showed but then went away. Advice please.

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Welcome - ATF (2)~01.jpg

Did your tablet not come with its own charger, Josie? Try to use the supplied charger and cable, see how that works.
You can also try plugging it in to a running PC for several hours, and let it charge up.

josieR

Nov 19, 2016
View attachment 13861
Did your tablet not come with its own charger, Josie? Try to use the supplied charger and cable, see how that works.
You can also try plugging it in to a running PC for several hours, and let it charge up.
Yes, I used the one it came with overnight and no charge. That is the reason I tried it on another item to see if it was the actual charger cable or the tablet itself. Should I be seeing the battery on the screen while charging? I am not getting anything on it.

Bradleyh

Dec 1, 2016
Hello i am also having the same issue with my tablet nothing is coming up. its a dragon touch tablet what can i do?