Bricked i10

BrianL

Dec 31, 2012
I rooted an Leader Impression i10 with SuperOneClick without a hitch. Then I attempted to install ICS according to the instructions in this thread. When it came to the step of holding down the Volume + button and the power simultaneously, the green bar does not fill up all the way before shutting down. It loads as far as it did during the Volume - and power button step. Now the tablets boots past the Leader logo and hangs on the Impression logo. Attempts at factory resets make no difference. When plugged into my computer and powered on, the tablet is marginally recognized by Windows 7, but it cannot access or modify it.

Did I seriously just brick this thing?

x_doug_x

Aug 16, 2013
Did the same thing, guess neither of you found solutions. I called Leader International. They gave me 2 firmware updates for the 4.0 and told me to try them, both updates were the biglots updates and neither worked. They told me on the phone they couldn't send me a copy of the original 2.3

x_doug_x

Aug 16, 2013
would like to update, I installed the first 4.0 they gave me and it wouldn't load, tried installing it twice, I then loaded the second one and it was still bricked, I then again tried loading the first 4.0 update and guess what, IT'S WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

haroldlytle

Dec 26, 2013
i did the same thing contacted leader and they havent got back you wouldnt have the 4.0 updates to send to me would you