Leader Impression i10-50 - HELP

lflipper

Nov 14, 2011
My father ordered this tablet from HSN, used it a handful of times then gave it to me to use. I was psyched until I ran the battery down, now the thing is so flaky it is AWFUL! I plugged in the tablet and I would try to boot it here and there while charging, but it never did, ok fine. I left it alone for a whole day with the charger plugged in and still nothing! Last night I found a few tips about ways to boot a tablet, so, this morning the 'finger on the screen while holding power button' thing WORKED! Yeah! A little froze here and there, rebooted a couple time, or reset it a few times, then it fully booted! However, now, if I tried to go into an app, it would flash the menu of open apps, whether there were some open or not and freeze there! I was checking settings and such and would do the same and freeze. THEN, at one point, I lost track, but either I shut it off again or it went off again and NOW no matter what, it will not boot!!!

I tried the same trick, I tried the power and camera buttons, I tried the reset and -volume buttons and nothing! I have tried leaving it plugged in for a bit, tried all this and both as still plugged or unplugged and there is NO RESPONSE from the tablet.

ANY IDEA WHAT IS UP WITH THIS THING! I now feel it is DEAD!

I am ready to have my father send this P.O.S. sent back...but I see some posts of having good luck with these things after upgraded and all...so I am TRYING!!!

HELP!

Thanks!
Lynn =)

lee2012

Jan 30, 2012
Hi I have the impression I-80 got it from HSN too. Mine is fine my issue was I could not watch my Netflix’s. Got Impressions to upgrade the tablet and it works well.
Go to the Impressions website and look for your tablet under support. Read the instrucitons first. Trying doing the Firmware update. It will reset the tablet back like new. You will lose anything you may have downloaded. If it still does not work better contact them. They will get back to you may take a while but will help. Hope this helped.