Broken Screen! Need to help getting apps from Ematic Funtab Mini

cervdav

May 17, 2013
So I have an Ematic Funtab Mini running Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS that now has a broken screen that is totally unresponsive. I also have a Craig 7" TouchScreen Tablet running Google Android 4.0, Flash 11.1. I can't access anything on the Funtab and need to know if it's possible to transfer all the apps that came with it over to the Craig. I can't find any place that can replace the screen, yet. I didn't have the Funtab long enough to use GooglePlay to back up the apps. So, any help in finding out if it's possible to transfer the apps would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

David C.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
It is possible to transfer the apps from one tablet to another, but what apps are we talking about here?

You should be able to connect a mouse to your tablet with the broken screen and use it to navigate the tablet long enough to copy files to your MicroSD card.

cervdav

May 17, 2013
Thanks for the info! The Funtab came with a bunch of kids apps including a full versions of Angry Birds, Cut the rope, Where's My Water and a few more. I'm afraid that the tablet does not have a USB input to be able to plug in a mouse. Is there a program I can install on my PC that will let me remote control my tablet like described above?

Thanks,

David C.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Well, I don't know jack splat about your tablet, but at this point we're getting into very questionable territory here. Yes, you own the Funtab, but you may not be permitted to transfer its included games from one tablet to another. Especially commercial games like Angry Birds.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
It's likely he has a mini USB port, but without host capability on the tablet he wouldn't be able to do much.

boom10ful

Feb 23, 2015
So I have an Ematic Funtab Mini running Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS that now has a broken screen that is totally unresponsive. I also have a Craig 7" TouchScreen Tablet running Google Android 4.0, Flash 11.1. I can't access anything on the Funtab and need to know if it's possible to transfer all the apps that came with it over to the Craig. I can't find any place that can replace the screen, yet. I didn't have the Funtab long enough to use GooglePlay to back up the apps. So, any help in finding out if it's possible to transfer the apps would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

David C.
Sorry for opening up an old thread, but here is a link where you can purchase a replacement digitizer/ touch screen.

http://www.**************/item/GPS-...izer-Glass-104-62MM-ZCC-2038/32275750191.html