Cannot install apps from market or sd card

poncespr

Nov 24, 2010
I have been a happy camper ever since upgrading to 2.2 on my S7 (Old BBuy resistive screen) but a few days ago I noticed that I could not install any programs whatsoever, not from the android market or from my micro sd card. When I try to install from the market and accept the TOS, it just hangs there. When I try to install from micro sd, the notification bar that indicates the installation progress starts, but then it also hangs. I have made a reset several times, downgraded to the original BB rom, and I am currently using the Brasil one. I also tried removing the micro sd card, and formatting both, internal and external memory. I seem to have hit a wall and have no idea where to go from here.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Any suggested solutions?
I really love my S7. It fulfills all my needs and would hate to have to switch to something else.
I apologize if this has been discussed her before but I have searched and found nothing, and I will appreciate any help.

Cocobean

May 5, 2011
happened to me after updating gapps.

once again using bloat freezer to freeze system apps.

both times i reflashed rom.

but im not technically minded. and though quick and effective. there would be a better option probably.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

poncespr

Nov 24, 2010
I tried re-flashing different roms, and even the original one from BBuy model but It did not work. No idea why. What I did figure out was that is I install my apps immediately after rebooting, it would work. I cannot install anything if I open a couple off apps and use it for a while before trying. No idea what is going on but at least I have my apps installed and working. But thanks for at least chipping in.

moshe5368

Mar 13, 2011
If you have rooted the tablet, go to applications then go to market. Under market, clear the data and cache. Then uninstall updates to market. This may solve the issue. I had some problems with the market updates screwing up. Removed the update and everything worked. It might work for you.

Sent from my NexusOne using Tapatalk