Captcha Not Appearing on Any Browser

Timmytalkinstl

Feb 6, 2015
I just bought a galaxy tab 4. I have galaxy s4 that I do not have this issue with which is why I went with android on my tablet. But on websites that you have to enter a captcha on to unlock a link, specifically hugefiles.net, there is a solve media box that is supposed to display a code, phrase or sometimes an ad u just have to answer a question on. Again this is not an issue on my phone but on the tablet the box is blank so I am unable to enter the code to unlock the download link. Any assistance would be awesome. ** Edit** I have tried this on firfox,chrome, and the stock browser with the same results.

Thanks

Tim

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Which browser are you using on the S4? Have you double checked all the settings? Some browsers have a setting to allow pop-ups that could be affecting it. Are you using the same security on both?

Timmytalkinstl

Feb 6, 2015
Welcome to the forum

Which browser are you using on the S4? Have you double checked all the settings? Some browsers have a setting to allow pop-ups that could be affecting it. Are you using the same security on both?

On the S4 it is the stock browser. I have tried messing with the settings on the stock browser and firefox on my tablet and could not get it to work. Also I was able to get the captcha to show on one website (uploadrocket). It is possible hugefiles.net could have something going on, but again it shows on my S4 so I am stumped. The pop up blockers have been disabled and I am still getting an empty box. As far as security I have not added anything to the tablet so whatever the default settings are is what it is. I deleted the lookout app as one of my friends suggested that could be the culprit and still no dice.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I'm not certain what else to suggest but I haven't signed up for either of those services. I have, however, used captchas elsewhere with Firefox..

Timmytalkinstl

Feb 6, 2015
I'm not certain what else to suggest but I haven't signed up for either of those services. I have, however, used captchas elsewhere with Firefox..

Ok, I have sent a ticket to the hugefile.net staff to see if they have ever had issues with other users like this. If we can find a solution i will post it here for future reference.