Chinese branded 9.7 inch Tablet PC

andy1974

Aug 18, 2012
Hi, I wanted to check with members if importing 9.7 inch tablet from China would be a good option given the best price and configuration. I have below configurations in mind and wanted to check if the product is reliable since there would be no service/support available in case of any trouble . Any feedback or comment.

dual core A9 9.7 inch tablet pc
* Android OS 4.0.3Processor: RK3066 1.6GHZ
*CPU: Rockchip 3066 DDR1GB+16GB flash
*9.7inch IPS 10 points capacitive screen 4:3 Resolution:1024X768
*Camera: RK3066 front 2.0MP, back 2.0MP
*3G extenal.
* WIFI: 802.11 b/g/n
*Video format(1080P): WMV,MKV,MOV,AVI,RM/RMVB,MPEG-2/4
*Audio format:MP3,WMA,3GP,AAC,FLAC,WAV.OGG
*Software:Support Word, Excel, PPT, PDF,MSN,Skype.
*Game:3D game,G-Sensor game, Classic game, Touch game.
*Automatic screen rotation: Four-Direction Rotate screen.
* I/O PortUSBX1Earphone X1DC slot X1OTGX1Mic X1
TF slot X1HDMIX1 Bluetooth
*Prodcuts size/Weight:243*190*9.8MM/730gBattery: 8000MAH

kingbrowne

Apr 24, 2012
You failed to give a brand name, unless of course it is a generic brand, because the given specs do apply to many of the current units coming out of China, both branded and generic.

You should be very careful at this time when buying Chinese dual core and especially so when looking at a Generic. The Chinese made dual core devises are still pretty much in their infancy and many of them has known problems. Both hardware and firmware. If your tablet comes with a hardware problem, you have no choice but to accept it as is. Software problems can usually be corrected by firmware updates but generic brands do not usually publish updates for their units so getting a better OS will depend on the adaptation of the program from another similar model. Most of the better well known brand will issue updates for their units.

My advise would be to stay away from the unbranded Chinese dual core tablets.

Last edited:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi, I wanted to check with members if importing 9.7 inch tablet from China would be a good option given the best price and configuration. I have below configurations in mind and wanted to check if the product is reliable since there would be no service/support available in case of any trouble . Any feedback or comment.

dual core A9 9.7 inch tablet pc
* Android OS 4.0.3
Processor: RK3066 1.6GHZ
*CPU: Rockchip 3066 DDR1GB+16GB flash
*9.7inch IPS 10 points capacitive screen 4:3 Resolution:1024X768
*Camera: RK3066 front 2.0MP, back 2.0MP
*3G extenal.
* WIFI: 802.11 b/g/n
*Video format(1080P): WMV,MKV,MOV,AVI,RM/RMVB,MPEG-2/4
*Audio format:MP3,WMA,3GP,AAC,FLAC,WAV.OGG
*Software:Support Word, Excel, PPT, PDF,MSN,Skype.
*Automatic screen rotation: Four-Direction Rotate screen.
* I/O Port
USBX1
Earphone X1
DC slot X1
OTGX1
Mic X1
TF slot X1
HDMIX1
Bluetooth
*Prodcuts size/Weight:
243*190*9.8MM/730g
Battery: 8000MAH

Hi andy,
Welcome to the forum!
Based on your requirements, i think the Cube U30GT with RK3066 Dual-core, dual camera, IPS Screen, built-in bluetooth...maybe your best choice! And it's now on a special offer in our site for ONLY $217.99(original price: $248.99) Shipped! welcome to order! :)
Hope you'll get what you want! :)

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
hi, judging your specs, this tab springs to mind. i have just recently purchased this tab for my father from this trusted supporting vendor on the forum after doing a bit of research. he loves it. its as good as any branded tablet and runs ics 4.0.4 not 4.0.3 so has been upgraded to incorporate many updates already. he used dhl & had no problems. with shipping, receiving the tab in five days from order. i must admit its a very good tab indeed for the money & the sellers were honest, helpful & reliable, i think its worth a few dollars to have the peace of mind from a good seller than pay total lowest cost from somehwere like alibaba or pandawill only to be left wondering when, or if you will ever get your tab. well worth a look at least..her's a link to their site. good luck.

RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) [YD90D] - $226.00 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods

mugglesquop

Jul 30, 2012
hi, judging your specs, this tab springs to mind. i have just recently purchased this tab for my father from this trusted supporting vendor on the forum after doing a bit of research. he loves it. its as good as any branded tablet and runs ics 4.0.4 not 4.0.3 so has been upgraded to incorporate many updates already. he used dhl & had no problems. with shipping, receiving the tab in five days from order. i must admit its a very good tab indeed for the money & the sellers were honest, helpful & reliable, i think its worth a few dollars to have the peace of mind from a good seller than pay total lowest cost from somehwere like alibaba or pandawill only to be left wondering when, or if you will ever get your tab. well worth a look at least..her's a link to their site. good luck.

RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) [YD90D] - $226.00 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods

does no one else care that this "supporting" vendor is bull****ting every post for recommendations?

asingh786

Jul 7, 2012
does no one else care that this "supporting" vendor is bull****ting every post for recommendations?

I've noticed that he tires to portray his site as a reliable one even though I could barely find any info on redtabletpc except one bad review on a reseller rating site :

RedTabletPC.com Reviews - redtabletpc.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Furthermore, scamadvisor lists this site as untrustworthy. Funny that most of his posts are deriding other vendors.

Also the products on his site are way overpriced, even if you are buying chinese tablets you can do way better with established vendors (w/ USPS/DHL/Fedex shipping)

Last edited:

asingh786

Jul 7, 2012
lol true, may be he's under the impression that we are too dumb to see through it.

If he's not banned for deceiving naive, first time buyers he should def. be banned for spamming every thread with the same post about "peace of mind".

More examples of people having bad experience with this vendor:

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum.../41492-experience-so-far-redtabletpc-com.html

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...letpc-have-gone-reliable-unproffessional.html

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/redtabletpc-com/44617-no-news-support.html

http://www.flashmyandroid.com/forum...-MORE-PAYPAL-with-www-redtabletpc-com-beware!

Last edited: