Clockwork recovery loaded after COBY released update.

Daali

Oct 19, 2010
This is a new MID7015, I took the COBY update first. Once that settled in, I rooted, flashed clockwork recovery, and took a backup. I have since gone back in via Terminal and flashed recovery again.

However, if I #reboot recovery it goes to stock recovery. Is this normal? if not, can someone tell me where I have gone wrong?

I have full market(same id as my droid x) and it is humping along. I just want to make sure I have clockwork installed correctly.

teegunn

Nov 28, 2010
This is a new MID7015, I took the COBY update first. Once that settled in, I rooted, flashed clockwork recovery, and took a backup. I have since gone back in via Terminal and flashed recovery again.

However, if I #reboot recovery it goes to stock recovery. Is this normal? if not, can someone tell me where I have gone wrong?

I have full market(same id as my droid x) and it is humping along. I just want to make sure I have clockwork installed correctly.

How did you get same ID as your droid X if I may ask? I've got 3 of the Coby units on hold at a local shopko. Would LOVE to be able to have all my market apps from my Droid X loaded onto these units. As a sidenote, is this entirely kosher to do this? Or is one supposed to have separate ID's for every android unit they own?

troyy0206

Nov 14, 2010
How did you get same ID as your droid X if I may ask? I've got 3 of the Coby units on hold at a local shopko. Would LOVE to be able to have all my market apps from my Droid X loaded onto these units. As a sidenote, is this entirely kosher to do this? Or is one supposed to have separate ID's for every android unit they own?

You have to root the unit and install the Android Market. Then, use your same login and password for Market access and you can install the same apps on as many devices as you like. It's in the Market Help on how to do this. However, any free apps you have installed will not be stored in your Market history and you will have to manually install them.