Clone confused!

theroys88

Oct 25, 2011
Last week I purchased a 16gb Flytouch 3 Superpad 3. After some research I have found many in the tablet forums writing that if the tablet did not come with a 800mah battery or have IBEX on the box, I got ripped off. My original order had DISCO 10 but has been changed on the companies website to Sawee10 and a message that the will not ship any units with DISCO10 after October 2011. I wrote the company and this is their response:About the flytouch 3 and iBex
I hope you have read this article. It accords with what I know about the history of the Flytouch that the flytouch series are first marketed by Gome, a Chinese retailer giant equivalent to Walmart in the States. Here is the wiki entry of Gome.

I believe iBex being one of the factories that copied the flytouch design rather than their claim of the flytouch brand name.

Should I be concerned or not? Thanks

red.devil

Oct 12, 2011
I also just purchased a apad superpad 2 flytouch 3 and is totally confused now, Firstly i got mine few days ago in a black and gold box that say Ibex on the left top corner. The apad didn't allow me to install most of the apps i have on my HTC HD phone. The thing that made me most confused was a clip i saw on youtube showing a multitouch app i tried it but it wasn't a multitouch pad. So i installed NFS shift and the game runs but everything is just white and blue in colour. MAIN PROBLEM i install apps and music onto the internal storage but as soon as i do a total shutdown(not pad lock) everything gets reset and my memory shows 14.48Gig. WTF