P041 Superpad III is NOT Flytouch 3 but a Fake Flytouch3 Clone Beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrrivens

Jun 18, 2011
ADMIN NOTE: USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR SPAM
There have been many peple un-knowingly buying the P041 Superpad III when they thin they are getting a DISCO10 Flytouch 3. Not only is the P041 firmware buggy, the tablets only have a 3200mah batery compared to the 8000mah battery of the Flytouch 3.

Here is an article about the P041 clone:

(Link removed)

The moral of the storey is Seller's should not say they are selling the Flytouch3 when they are really selling the SuperPad III with inferior components, smaller battery and totall different (a lot of the times buggy) P041 firmware instead of the disco10.

Buyer's also need to do their homework. It is better to buy the real thing even if it costs a few bucks more, than to buy a clone and get stuck with a dead door stop weight.

Hopefully, everything will get sorted out, but for now a lot of people are buying theese and bricking them as they think they can upgrade to the TIM iBEX rom.

TableTX

Aug 11, 2011
There have been many peple un-knowingly buying the P041 Superpad III when they thin they are getting a DISCO10 Flytouch 3. Not only is the P041 firmware buggy, the tablets only have a 3200mah batery compared to the 8000mah battery of the Flytouch 3.

Here is an article about the P041 clone:

P041 'Flytouch 3' is iBex Flytouch3 Clone aka Superpad III Sawee10 | PRLog

The moral of the storey is Seller's should not say they are selling the Flytouch3 when they are really selling the SuperPad III with inferior components, smaller battery and totall different (a lot of the times buggy) P041 firmware instead of the disco10.

Buyer's also need to do their homework. It is better to buy the real thing even if it costs a few bucks more, than to buy a clone and get stuck with a dead door stop weight.

Hopefully, everything will get sorted out, but for now a lot of people are buying theese and bricking them as they think they can upgrade to the TIM iBEX rom.

Given that iBEX is just one of the several brands that make the Flytouch, I have bought a Flytouch 3 boxed as "Superpad III" with DISCO10 firmware and fully working.
So, the box (and probably even the firmware) does not make the product a clone or fake. This is a general product and can have many brands on it. The same happens with appliances such as dishwashers and fridges, you pay lots of extra $$$ for just having the brand you like better stamped on the door.

Ironhide

Aug 8, 2011
Given that iBEX is just one of the several brands that make the Flytouch, I have bought a Flytouch 3 boxed as "Superpad III" with DISCO10 firmware and fully working.
So, the box (and probably even the firmware) does not make the product a clone or fake. This is a general product and can have many brands on it. The same happens with appliances such as dishwashers and fridges, you pay lots of extra $$$ for just having the brand you like better stamped on the door.

There's a difference when the one you get looks like the one you thought you were going to get, but is different. I bought one thinking I was getting a SuperPad II, but I got something that looks like a SuperPad, but runs like crud. Either the "fakes" are just units that didn't pass validation (Haha, I was able to say that about a cheap chinese product), or they are copies using almost identical parts or older parts.
Mine for example only has 1 Micro SD slot where as a real Superpad has 2.I'm just hoping Escrow will cover me and not release my funds and I can get my money back.

phillit1

Aug 18, 2011
who makes the flytouch IBEX i am sorry but they is no such company as IBEX if you could give the full company address of IBEX much appreciated,and regarding a dishwasher if it's a samsung it's made by samsung,not by panasonic
and the samsung is not put in a panasonic box to say it's a panasonic,as you know from the news on T.V they are a load of copy right,material rights,fake,workmanship rights,law suits going on between ipad,samsung,and other companies over stealing other companies products,thats why superpad comes in superpad box silver came in superpad box when 256mb/512mb came in superpadII box they then moved the black edition into superpadII box and silver to superpad III box

Last edited:

TableTX

Aug 11, 2011
There's a difference when the one you get looks like the one you thought you were going to get, but is different. I bought one thinking I was getting a SuperPad II, but I got something that looks like a SuperPad, but runs like crud. Either the "fakes" are just units that didn't pass validation (Haha, I was able to say that about a cheap chinese product), or they are copies using almost identical parts or older parts.Mine for example only has 1 Micro SD slot where as a real Superpad has 2.I'm just hoping Escrow will cover me and not release my funds and I can get my money back.
Newer versions have just 1 micro SD slot. It's amazing how scammers achieved to let people believe such a BS to sell the same tablet for much more.

TableTX

Aug 11, 2011
who makes the flytouch IBEX i am sorry but they is no such company as IBEX if you could give the full company address of IBEX much appreciated,and regarding a dishwasher if it's a samsung it's made by samsung,not by panasonicand the samsung is not put in a panasonic box to say it's a panasonic,as you know from the news on T.V they are a load of copy right,material rights,fake,workmanship rights,law suits going on between ipad,samsung,and other companies over stealing other companies products,thats why superpad comes in superpad box silver came in superpad box when 256mb/512mb came in superpadII box they then moved the black edition into superpadII box and silver to superpad III box
I can't get the box part

phillit1

Aug 18, 2011
AS APADTV AKA {CHINAGRABBER} THE IBEX CARDBOARD BOX SCAM, GONE T00 FAR INTO THE GUTTER WITH LIES,SCAMS,THAT THEY HAVE BROUGHT CHILD LABOUR INTO IT.IS THIS WHAT CHINAGRABBER AND APADTV ARE REALLY ALL ABOUT.YOU HAVE EVEN BROUGHT OUT A FAKE NEWSPAPER ON THE INTERNET SAYING CHINA POLICE BUST FACTORIES IN CHINA WITH CHILDREN WORKING FOR THEM MAKING FAKE FLYTOUCH/SUPERPADS!!!!! PLEASE SEE BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superpad 3 III Sold as Flytouch 3 exposed by SZ Police as Clones | PRLog

IS IT NOT TIME THE ANDROID FORUMS SAID ENOUGH IS ENOUGH THIS AS GONE ON TOO LONG AND TOO FAR AND STOPPED TAKING THERE ADVERTISING MONEY,AND PUT WARNING POSTINGS UP THAT APADTV AND CHINAGRABBER ARE NOT WELCOME ON THESE FORUMS WHICH ARE HERE FOR THE GENERAL COMMUNITY OF THE ANDROID WORLD.JUST LIKE THIS FORUM SITE AS BEEN DOING FOR A LONGTIME STOPPING THE SPREAD OF UNTRUTHS
Chinagrabber and Orphan Electronics - SlateDroid.com

Last edited:

TableTX

Aug 11, 2011
To the Moderators:

I would delete all discussions about fake Flytouch and put a sticky thread to warn about the REAL scam from those famous vendors.

People believe to any lie that appear on forums, and this forum can be the source of truth in this silly debate.

last2nite

Jun 11, 2011
There's a difference when the one you get looks like the one you thought you were going to get, but is different. I bought one thinking I was getting a SuperPad II, but I got something that looks like a SuperPad, but runs like crud. Either the "fakes" are just units that didn't pass validation (Haha, I was able to say that about a cheap chinese product), or they are copies using almost identical parts or older parts.
Mine for example only has 1 Micro SD slot where as a real Superpad has 2.I'm just hoping Escrow will cover me and not release my funds and I can get my money back.

Good luck getting your money back. Hopefully, you can get a refund and buy the real unit you were originally expecting.

Education is power; Buyers need to do their homework before putting their hard-earned $$$ into an Android tablet.

Sellers also need to be responsible and accurately describe their products. If it is a Superpai III, then so be it. Be proud of it and describe it accurately.

Do not call it an iPad if it isn't. Otherwise, customers will feel duped and confused when they brick their tablet by upgrading to a different ROM.

Not to mention, there have been a lot of issues with the P041 release. It is true will all new releases, but it comes down to QC; This is why people prefer buying Name Brand devices.

Once again, good luck getting your money back mate!

Aug 21, 2011
AS APADTV AKA {CHINAGRABBER} THE IBEX CARDBOARD BOX SCAM, GONE T00 FAR INTO THE GUTTER WITH LIES,SCAMS,THAT THEY HAVE BROUGHT CHILD LABOUR INTO IT.IS THIS WHAT CHINAGRABBER AND APADTV ARE REALLY ALL ABOUT.YOU HAVE EVEN BROUGHT OUT A FAKE NEWSPAPER ON THE INTERNET SAYING CHINA POLICE BUST FACTORIES IN CHINA WITH CHILDREN WORKING FOR THEM MAKING FAKE FLYTOUCH/SUPERPADS!!!!! PLEASE SEE BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superpad 3 III Sold as Flytouch 3 exposed by SZ Police as Clones | PRLog

IS IT NOT TIME THE ANDROID FORUMS SAID ENOUGH IS ENOUGH THIS AS GONE ON TOO LONG AND TOO FAR AND STOPPED TAKING THERE ADVERTISING MONEY,AND PUT WARNING POSTINGS UP THAT APADTV AND CHINAGRABBER ARE NOT WELCOME ON THESE FORUMS WHICH ARE HERE FOR THE GENERAL COMMUNITY OF THE ANDROID WORLD.JUST LIKE THIS FORUM SITE AS BEEN DOING FOR A LONGTIME STOPPING THE SPREAD OF UNTRUTHS
Chinagrabber and Orphan Electronics - SlateDroid.com
how shocking how can anybody say these things just to sell a few android tablets i am shocked

mrrivens

Jun 18, 2011
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.