Connecting Broken Tablet to PC

duhhitsdaniel

Jun 26, 2015
I was recently given a 9" D2 tablet with a broken LCD. I really want to get the pictures off the tablet for the lady that gave it to me because they mean a lot to her. When I connect it to my windows 8 computer, it makes the little connecting chime, and McAfee asks to scan it. The first time I plugged it in, it formatted it/installed it to my computer. However, this tablet won't show up in the My Computer folder, although my computer recognizes what is when I plug it in to the USB port. If anyone could help me out with this problem Id really appreciate it.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I don't know about windows, sounds like USB debugging isn't turned on, you may need to use a mouse or keyboard to hook up to tablet and turn on USB debugging, provided you can see settings on the tablet.

Sent from my NXA8QC116 using Tapatalk

duhhitsdaniel

Jun 26, 2015
The tablet has a bad lcd and I would probably have to replace it first before I'd be able to do that. Do you know of anything else I might be able to do?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Without adb or LCD working, no I have no ideal, unless the pics are on a micro sdcard, if they are remove the micro sdcard and put it into another device or micro sdcard reader.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C using Tapatalk