Connecting to a Fiji Camera

Gruddau

Nov 16, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I am VERY new to the Sony S tablet and I am looking forward to reading everyone's posts in the forum and learning how to use my device properly.

I have been slowly working out different operations on the tablet but am stumped on how to access the files in my (also) new Fuji Finepix camera. I connect it but I cant find where the camera or tablet recognise each other. Should I be using a file manager? I connect it up, both are turned on but neither device does anything. Help? :confused:

Thanks in advance for any help

Regards

Graeme

Last edited:

Valler

Oct 17, 2011
Just a thought (I have absolutely no experience :confused:)
It might be the same "issue" as with the external harddrive/Usb-Pen.
You might need a: Micro-B USB HOST OTG Cable.
(Sony got one at their shop, cheaper at Amazon :))

Gruddau

Nov 16, 2011
Just a thought (I have absolutely no experience :confused:)
It might be the same "issue" as with the external harddrive/Usb-Pen.
You might need a: Micro-B USB HOST OTG Cable.
(Sony got one at their shop, cheaper at Amazon :))

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm using a cable I purchased at a local electronics store. It recognizes the Tablet when i connect it to the pc and it reads the sd card if I take it out and insert it into the tablet. I'll just use that method :)

Regards

Graeme

Gruddau

Nov 16, 2011
The funny thing is the manual has a picture of a camera in the section about connecting a usb device.

photoweborama

Nov 7, 2011
The funny thing is the manual has a picture of a camera in the section about connecting a usb device.
Hey, they wrote the manual in Japan...:)

BTW, I love Fuji Cameras. My wife still has an S5100. I had an S5200 until I went to a Nikon DSLR.