Craig tablet market problem

ShawndaDeeJay

Dec 27, 2011
I got a craig wireless netbook powered by android 2.2 for christmas charged it and started to play with it when i tried to go to the app store it said i needed to download adobe player. When i went to do this it said i couldnot on my ipad so i went to settings and then uastring to desktop and tryed to download again and it said ty for downloading but had not yet downloaded. When i went to my homescreen there was a arrow pointng downword by my home icon in the top lefft corn (like it was ssaying it was downloading) well it has been over 13 hours and has not downloaded the arrow is stil there....I do not know how to get it off there and dont want to mess nothing up...could it not be downloading because i dont have an sd card for storage? please help like this new netbook and want to keep it but if i dont figure out im just going to return it to riteaid!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello ShawndaDeeJay, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to Android Tablets. Glad you decided to join us here as a new member of the forum. Assuming this is the problem you wrote to me about, I'm not familiar with this particular tablet and it would be best if we turned this over to the experts in the Craig Tablets forum. I'm going to move this thread over there for you, so someone can try to help you out. Good luck!

m3red

Oct 19, 2011
Are you talking about the SlideMe market that comes with tablet?
If you are goto slideme.org on your tablet and download the update for slideme 4.0.
All the apps on the tablet are very out dated and not all apps work for the craig tablet. If i couldnt find what your looking for on the slideme market i went to a web site and got the file there. I used apktop.com and you can download and install straight from the site to your tablet by using your firefox on your tablet.

rex2011

Dec 4, 2011
Is the arrow moving, or is it just a static arrow...? If it's moving, it's still trying to download.

If it's static (not moving) the download is done. Simply drag down on the gray bar and click on the downloaded link to the application.

KayKayKickAss

Dec 31, 2011
I got the android craig 7 inch netbook from rite aid for x/mas and still cannot get a market and when I try to look up free game apps it tells me there is no number on this device, the netbook is not a phone so how can I get a market place on it so I can get free games? Someone please help me...

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Check your other post. I left a possible solution for you.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum