Cruz T103

Pat20

Jun 11, 2011
I am trying to get my new Velocity Cruz T103 to work. It will not upgrade and I cannot download the Nook or Kindel app. Half the time when I try to turn ti on it will not unlock. When it doed turn on, I can get on the net but I can not register the Boyers e-reader. Also I can not get the clock and time to change. Can anyone help? I am about ready to return it adf get something different.:mad:

TheMarine

Feb 7, 2011
I am trying to get my new Velocity Cruz T103 to work. It will not upgrade and I cannot download the Nook or Kindel app. Half the time when I try to turn ti on it will not unlock. When it doed turn on, I can get on the net but I can not register the Boyers e-reader. Also I can not get the clock and time to change. Can anyone help? I am about ready to return it adf get something different.:mad:

Not sure how to do that, if you can return the tab, do so, and pick up one of the newer 10.5 inchers... My Cruz is just sitting here gathering dust, while I use my Motorola Xoom for almost 100% of what I used to do on my laptop. Except for the, for now, unusable micro SD slot I think it is just about perfect - the Xoom, that is...

Ray, The Old Marine