Crystalview XT Reset Problems

MeesterBeard

Feb 8, 2013
I recently acquired, from a friend, a Crystalview XT Swivel 2 in 1 tablet/notebook. I am having some troubles figuring out how to reset it to factory, as he has a pattern lock on it, forgot his pattern, AND the information on the Google account associated with the tablet (Which is probably why he gave it to me). I figured to sue Odin, but it does not have any way to connect to my PC.

Is there any way I can do a factory reset on this thing? I have scoured the internet for days and I have not been able to find a legitimate fix for my issue.

Thank you for any help I receive.

D

Dawnstar

I recently acquired, from a friend, a Crystalview XT Swivel 2 in 1 tablet/notebook. I am having some troubles figuring out how to reset it to factory, as he has a pattern lock on it, forgot his pattern, AND the information on the Google account associated with the tablet (Which is probably why he gave it to me). I figured to sue Odin, but it does not have any way to connect to my PC.

Is there any way I can do a factory reset on this thing? I have scoured the internet for days and I have not been able to find a legitimate fix for my issue.

Thank you for any help I receive.

Is this tablet working? if so don't use the RESET, it won't fix all your problems if you did use it,