Deleted "VoiceSearch" now my virtual keyboard won't appear and I can't type. HELP!

Salted_Eggs

Aug 26, 2012
I rooted my Coby Kyros Mid7015 last night. I successfully installed android market into my device. Unfortunately, after getting rid of the useless "Appslib," I became "deleting-happy" and began to delete more useless default apps. Suddenly, I received the "com.google.android.voicesearch stopped unexpectedly and is now force closing" message. Seeing this message made me panicked. I quickly made my mind and chose to factory reset. BIG MISTAKE.

When the tablet turned back on, many apps were gone, such as "terminal emulator" and "file manager" (Both which were EXTREMELY IMPORTANT). I needed "file manager" to install any apps that i put into my sd card. My wifi was not connected...but when I tried to insert my password, the android keyboard wouldn't appear.

Now my tablet cannot access wifi because I cant type anything.. and I have the annoying "com.google.android.voicesearch message." What should I do? Any way to fix this problem?

I tried searching online for programs that would allow me to control my device from a computer using the usb cord. That didn't work out, I couldn't find any programs that were compatible with this Android 2.1.

I also thought of purchasing the coby usb external keyboard and connect it to the tablet but im unsure if I will have to install any apps/programs from the tablet for usage of the external keyboard.. please help me. :(