Disgo 6000 - Mini HDMI

shep

Mar 18, 2011
Hi all,

I'm new to the tablet world and to this site, so apologies if this has been asked and answered before. (I did search and could not find an answer).

I have a new Disgo 6000 with the latest software updates installed. I just got a miniHDMI to HDMI cable and while the tabled registers "HDMI Connected" I see no output on the TV.

Can anyone shed any light on what I need to do to get the TV output working?

Thanks,

S

shep

Mar 18, 2011
Hi all,

I'm new to the tablet world and to this site, so apologies if this has been asked and answered before. (I did search and could not find an answer).

I have a new Disgo 6000 with the latest software updates installed. I just got a miniHDMI to HDMI cable and while the tabled registers "HDMI Connected" I see no output on the TV.

Can anyone shed any light on what I need to do to get the TV output working?

Thanks,

S

I finally got an answer from the Disgo support staff:

"Please try pressing the Menu button on the rear of the device when the cable is properly connected between the Tablet and the TV. This should project the image from the tablet to TV."

This works!

Yeah!

LSWONE

Dec 30, 2010
Thanks for the reply. I have been going crazy over this for sometime with my Sylvania. What you described above does not work for mine. I am happy to hear this works for some people.

shep

Mar 18, 2011
Thanks for the reply. I have been going crazy over this for sometime with my Sylvania. What you described above does not work for mine. I am happy to hear this works for some people.

Sorry to hear that LSWONE.

I just double checked and the HDMI out does work, but ONLY in the movie player (the default one). It does not work in all apps or the menu...which is kind of a pity as it was one of the main reasons I got the tablet in the first place. I guess it may work in other apps, but that app would have had to be written to recognise the HDMI out port.

There seems to be a list of a few hdmi compliant apps here: What apps use the HDMI Output ???? - Android Forums

Hope this helps.

Shep

LSWONE

Dec 30, 2010
Thanks Shep!

It does work on Youtube by hitting the menu button on the back!!!!!!!!!
I have the Sylvania and HDMI works like Shep said!!!

Traefury

May 24, 2011
I have the SYNET7LP updated. HDMI shows connection. I hit the menu button, screen on tab goes black but no output to tv. Neither Youtube or the Movie Player. Any ideas?

Update:

Now when I connect the HDMI and hit the menu button it blinks on and then off. No idea....

Last edited:

RJazz117

Jun 19, 2011
Traefury...try shutting the device down, plugging the HDMI cable in, then boot the device. After that, launch your video and press the Menu button. It may take a moment, but the display should switch to your TV. Worked that way on my SYTAB10MT.