Do Not Buy From ONDA-TABLET.COM

bobtroy

May 18, 2015
Order #660019177

I sent in tablet for repair , would not boot up at all. The screen had no scratches on it, was in pristine condition. It was always in a tablet protective case. I sent it back very well packaged. Today I get an email stating the screen has to be replaced for $40 usd paypal. Owned it under a year. Nothing was wrong with the "external screen" ! The tablet would not boot up, not related to a supposed screen! What a scam! Lesson learned. Never buy off Onda...i will be crossposting this every site i can to warn people! Terrible service ☹

TinderboxUK

May 28, 2012
Looks safe, have you tried contacting them again, you might get an better response, mention XDA forum, and a few others and tell them you will let everybody know the service they provide, lay it on thick, you will not want to loose bushiness from bad publicity.

But you get more fly`s with honey than with vinegar, be nice speak to them again some people will go out of their way to help you if you are nice.

Link removed.

John.

Last edited by a moderator:

bobtroy

May 18, 2015
yeah i spoke to them, with the xda forum threats, etc. They claim the outer screen was damaged by me. That tablet never left its protective case, screen protector, not a scratch on it. The tablet kept locking up, freezing and on the rear of it was heat marking. Looks like it overheated.. Lesson learned i guess.