Don't Buy from McBub

Goku99

Apr 10, 2013
Getting same **** like Lukeb , No email replies . This Company is unreliable and untrustworthy. I will wait 1 more day and will request refund.

$mcbubsuck.jpg

they might aswell just delete Why Buy From Us -- McBub.com

Greg_E

Nov 15, 2011
I think it took 5 days before I got a shipping notice so you probably have two more until they ship it. You should probably save yourself the headache and file a claim now, maybe they can stop things before it is shipped, if not you will get to pay return shipping which to the USA is about $30.

I would be willing to bet the case covers part of the screen, and the protector doesn't cover all of the active area just like my Pipo U1pro.

Greg_E

Nov 15, 2011
This sending stuff back with a tracking number without using DHL like they say not to use is a real hassle. In theory the USPS is a SpeedPost and EMS member but it is still a difficult thing to deal with. Going to lose about $50 sending this product back to them, add on the $20 screen protector that I bought and I'll only get half my money back.

So McBub... Where is that money going to come from?

Lukeb

Apr 6, 2013
I sent a reply to Greg_E but just for the rest of you to know it pay's to make a claim with PayPal. I got $100 back which is what I stated as been satisfactory with me keeping the phone too (I can sell it even with the problems at that price quick if I decide to). Mcbub did not reply so after 10 days I automatically won... So thats a win for us!

My advice claim with PayPal before the 45 day limit, Make them pay for DHL postage, Get a refund for the full price not a replacement, State what the item is they will get taxed but its so you have proper insurance if the item goes missing from what I hear it happens a lot... If Mcbub don't agree PayPal may support you anyway and if they don't reply like they didn't with me you automatically win!

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Getting same **** like Lukeb , No email replies . This Company is unreliable and untrustworthy. I will wait 1 more day and will request refund.

View attachment 10520

they might aswell just delete Why Buy From Us -- McBub.com

Hi, I am the customer service manager of McBub.com. I have checked your order in our system right now. It is truth that your order has not been shipped out in time, and I thought it was a mistake, because we always inform our customer if the order can not ship out in time. However, to make up our fault, we have changed your normal shipping method to fast DHL shipping. And on April 18th, you have received your order. Sorry again for the delay shipment.

Greg_E

Nov 15, 2011
And what about the rest of us? Still waiting for confirmation of receipt of my return. And I still want the $42 shipping money.